Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
If Angies Boss works for Lobos....

how come he didn't tip them off that the FBI was coming to the hotel..

Like the Lobos/FBI angle, it wasn't hard for me to figure out why he let Lobos get caught because I feel it was necessary for him not to blow his cover.

He visited Lobos in the hospital after he was recovering from getting stabbed. He gives Lobos a phone saying "How was I suppose to call you without this"
I think a lot of us (me included) missed that line or didnt hear it clearly. He basically is saying that LOBOS forgot his BURNER PHONE. The detective couldnt call Lobos to warn him without the burner phone being on Lobo's person. :manny:

that way the music dropped after they found out he escaped was a good touch:banderas:
I agree.:whew:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
and not only is the Mexican Cartel leader gay, which would be impossible in real life, this nikka went to wharton :mjlol:

A dumbass drug dealer who wants to deal drugs for life in 2015? :mjlol:

:comeon:how is that so far fetched:what:

you're saying impossible as if you know some Mexican cartel leaders :martin:

you do realize this is a tv show right:dame:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I swear if some of these professionals on this board had written the script, this shyt would have been over before it started. These nikkas are by the book, and if you deviate from their script you're sloppy or don't know how to write, mean while these nikkas are on forums and not hollywood with emmy's on the shelf.
My only gripe is that 50 really could've sat the rest of the show out and we'd still have plenty of drama to go around, but the show is so good, I can let it slide.

And besides, need I remind nikkas of things they let go in other shows? :mjpls:

Things like an air traffic controller absent-mindedly directing a plane to crash conveniently above the backyard of the man who watched his daughter die by choking on her own vomit via overdose? :meloword?:

I'm not even gonna touch how no junkie really gives 2 shyts about the purity of meth, much less dealers taking shyt from a high school chemistry professor. And for what? Because he had cancer at one point? :fohch:

But you know...that's still a classic....right? :sas2:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
People in here calling Power unrealistic while a show with a high school teacher with terminal cancer with his brother in law being a DEA becomes the biggest drug kingpin in New Mexico in less than a year is viewed as the best show of all time :heh:

Killing people with a bell attached to a wheelchair :mjlol:

But let's hate on Power's writing. We know why :mjpls:
Straight up filler episodes being viewed as "deep" and "art" and not simply because they had to put something on while the finale of another extremely popular show aired on the same night.

Let some shyt like that happen in Power :mjpls:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I think a lot of us (me included) missed that line or didnt hear it clearly. He basically is saying that LOBOS forgot his BURNER PHONE. The detective couldnt call Lobos to warn him without the burner phone being on Lobo's person. :manny:

I agree.:whew:
if thats what was said, then at least they writers addressed that part...

Still weird he would even move the whole task force thats been working months on the case at a drop of a dime because of what Angie says, but whatever.. at least they explained it

Its better then what all these idiots like @DetroitEWarren ia talking about saying if dude sent Lobos a text "it wouldn't do any good.". and "the detective he had no control of the task force"

@DetroitEWarren is straight talking out of his ass, and doesn't knowing wtf was going on..

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:comeon:how is that so far fetched:what:

you're saying impossible as if you know some Mexican cartel leaders :martin:

you do realize this is a tv show right:dame:

That nikka wasnt even being low keyt with it :comeon:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
if thats what was said, then at least they writers addressed that part...

Still weird he would even move the whole task force thats been working months on the case at a drop of a dime because of what Angie says, but whatever.. at least they explained it

Its better then what all these idiots like @DetroitEWarren ia talking about saying if dude sent Lobos a text "it wouldn't do any good.". and "the detective he had no control of the task force"

@DetroitEWarren is straight talking out of his ass, and doesn't knowing wtf was going on..
nikka........ Stop being a bytch. I did not connect the shyt about the phone either, now it makes even more sense. Still does not kill the "bad writing" that yo bytch ass is bringing up. nikka........ They were at the factory waiting to go in right????? Angie calls and says she sees Tommy at the hotel right????? Mike knows no one is actually at the factory right???? If they raided th e factory then, they would see it was a fluke and go to the location Angie mentioned off rip. What is he gone say? "Nah, I don't believe Angela, everybody go home":what:. They woulda hit the hotel no matter how shyt played out. On top of that, he knew she was fukking with the real Ghost, and that she most likely could not produce a legit witness. It's common sense fam. Mike knew Reguardless he could help Lobos in some way.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only gripe is that 50 really could've sat the rest of the show out and we'd still have plenty of drama to go around, but the show is so good, I can let it slide.

Things like an air traffic controller absent-mindedly directing a plane to crash conveniently above the backyard of the man who watched his daughter die by choking on her own vomit via overdose? :meloword?:

I'm not even gonna touch how no junkie really gives 2 shyts about the purity of meth, much less dealers taking shyt from a high school chemistry professor. And for what? Because he had cancer at one point? :fohch:

people talking that Kanan shyt remember this?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Straight up filler episodes being viewed as "deep" and "art" and not simply because they had to put something on while the finale of another extremely popular show aired on the same night.

Let some shyt like that happen in Power :mjpls:

Are you really sitting here implying that Power is on Breaking Bad's level my nikka?

:dahell:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For those talking about the holes...

Like lobos having the fed work for him

Two possibilities...

The fed was approached After the arrest
The fed planned to raid the wrong house but Angela spitting tommy in the hotel forced the feds hand

• Dap
Reactions: IVS