jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt power may be coming for breaking bad's crown. fukk empire
xDmC5FPD.gif

"Someone broke out" if ......... Is alive that's real garbage.:francis:

I legit made the :francis:when they did that.

Ghost sneaking all over taking out henchmen and bosses with straight head shots, but when it's time to take out Kanaan, he does the exact same dumb shyt he told Shawn not to do by being too close allowing someone to take away the gun.

Then when it's time to kill him, he doesn't put a bullet in his head, he pours gas everywhere except the body :francis:

It might but from personal experience my brother's wife called him by his nickname for years. Before they got together she knew him by that nickname and it just carried over into their relationship.

I remember people complaining about that in Homeland, not sure why people found it weird.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Surprised to see so much love for the finale, shyt was just sloppy as hell IMO. Ghost can take all of these dudes out solo on some black ops shyt, including multiple armed Soviet Bloc bodyguards, but when it comes to Kanan he is getting guns clapped out of his hands and then not making sure he burns up his body :stopitslime:. Fed dude works for Lobos, yet he can't stay ahead of getting him arrested or getting his insides rearranged in prison :stopitslime:. Dwade's body gets recovered, and the coroner's office calls the wife of his uncle in name only and not his mother to identify the body :stopitslime:. Tommy was last seen wanting to choke Holly the fukk out for talking to the Feds for potentially leading to the downfall of their whole operation, but now he back in love with the bytch because Ghost sent her ass out of town, which actually helped them :stopitslime:? Simon is a ruthless businessman, but dude is signing over 3 clubs in the matter of minutes and not even wanting some time to figure shyt out :stopitslime:?

Power is an entertaining ass show but the writing is so damn sloppy, the main jawn that writes this shyt needs some help, she is like the female Kurt Sutter.

The writing has been sloppy all season long. I've pointed the Holly story out in previous posts on this thread and everyone was just like :yeshrug:.. Her story is far fetched to say the least.

I think people have just come to accept it for what it is a this point. Its a great show, but I agree with you some story lines definitely seemed a bit rushed..

Last edited:

SireSiah#KWU

Mark 2:16-17
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
:mjlol:Tasha thought she was gonna get Ghost back and then he sent her back out of there like:deadmanny:
:comeon:Seriously Tasha. The young'n.

Greg Knox. :russ:
Damn Angie swerved that dude.
:obama: She might be alright after all.
Her boss the real bad guy and she don't even know it.

:rudy:Why the hell Tommy have that dress on?
I wonder what this dude gonna do with Lobos threatening his life. He bad as Kanaan not wanting to give up the game.
Ghost though :myman: he gonna figure something out next season he always do.
:sas2: Good season finale.

I got AT&T though :snoop:. I gotta figure something out for next year.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
I can already imagine.

"You sent ME TO JAIL, set ME UP!:demonic:You STABBED ME IN THE GUT.......YOU LIT ME ON FIRE MOTHERfukkER!!!:ufdup:

I'm coming for everything you ever cared about "

:heh:

I will still be watching though.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I swear some you forget this one tenet, and it is obvious. This is also a love story. Just listen to "big rich town" they spell that shyt out for you. People like what a fukking corny line, what a weak line, but it falls in line with the show "I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers" That whole intro is about "Ghost". You're the reason I'm moving with no hesistation. It's gritty and violent, but the love they share is Romeo and Juliet," the Montague vs the Capulet" It's a modern day tragedy.

It's more the Great Gatsby. Ghost is Gatsby. Angela is Daisy. Tasha is Tom. I peeped the similarities from the first episode

“I’m really nerdy and I read a lot,” Hardwick explained. “I read ‘Moby dikk,’… when you think about the level of ambition to capture this whale. … He’s got a little bit of Holden Caulfield from ‘Catcher in the Rye’ in him, sort of that like laissez-faire [attitude]. … The difference is, of course, he looks like he’s a lot more thoughtful even before he does something mischievous or rebellious than Holden Caulfield, who, of course, as a teenager in a private school, was just all over the damn place. But I still thought that at times, that has to be inside this guy, that he forgets and goes to those delusional places and forgets that he’s a 30-[something] year old man, who’s got responsibilities and got a family. So I read that and obviously the ‘Great Gatsby’ was a great reference.”
Read more at Omari Hardwick Takes Inspiration From The Classics For Starz's 'Power'

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
:yeshrug:I think it's almost guaranteed Angie dies next season, Tasha may try to kill her thinking she avenging Shawn and hurting Ghost.
Mike might kill her I knew he was Lobos mole from the jump :pachaha: I was telling my coworkers all season I think bul work for Lobos. Lobos knows that she found out all that info tracking Ghost he gonna either do it himself or have Mike kill her.
Greg has nothing to lose he may just off her himself
Tommy or Holly are a possibility for wanting her dead too ........................................ :manny: somebody killing her next season

I thought Tasha was gonna murk her when Jamie left her and Angie went and threw the trash away. Angela is dirty. I ain't even a fan of Greg's character but what she did to him is not cool. That bytch gotta die. Too many red flags popping up for her character imo.

The finale imo could not live up to the last 2 eps it was impossible. It was good but man that direction for season 3 could go anyway. I don't like the rift between Ghost and Tommy. I hope they can put they differences aside and be cool again. But I won't be mad at a Tasha, Tommy and Kanan crew distributing Lobos dope.

I know Ghost is gonna get pulled back in some kinda (Carlito's) way. And I don't think Tommy is gonna kill Ghost but the start of season 3 is gonna be piff becuz they might swerve my ass and do some other shyt which is welcomed.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
If Angies Boss works for Lobos....

how come he didn't tip them off that the FBI was coming to the hotel..:jbhmm:

Power has had some very shoddy writing all season loong

I think it was such a split second decision that oh Lobos isn't there he's over here that it was no way for Mike to communicate to Lobos in such a short time without alerting the rest of the task force.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I thought Tasha was gonna murk her when Jamie left her and Angie went and threw the trash away. Angela is dirty. I ain't even a fan of Greg's character but what she did to him is not cool. That bytch gotta die. Too many red flags popping up for her character imo.
one minute she gotta die for working with greg and trying to take down ghosts organization the next minute she gotta die for getting greg(the only fed that knows jamie is ghost) the fukk outta here and off the case

yall nikkas aint ever happy:camby: