Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:whoo:
I don't think 50 escaped. I don't know if it's a good idea for him to be killed off so early. I think it'll make season 3 more interesting if he comes back, as Dre has switched sides.

Ghost is a fool for getting back with Angela too:snoop: You already know Tommy not gonna kill Ghost in season 3, but Angela gotta die

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just don't know how 50 can escape that, it's fukking impossible, I didn't want him to be killed off this early..but it would have been more believable if it was just the glass shank and ghost left

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Why the fukk would the coroner call Tasha to come identity the body? :mjlol:

Why did Ghost pour gasoline around 50 but not on him? :dahell:

Why didn't he shoot him to make sure he was dead?

He killed everybody else like a pro but turned into a amateur when it came time to kill 50 :martin:

Why did they have to bring annoying ass Holly back? :snoop:

Why is Tommy so fukking stupid
find out next time on

tumblr_m7kyymmbZn1r72ht7o2_500.gif

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Aside from the obvious, I wonder why Ghost wouldn't just tell Angie what was up if he really does trust her and wants her around. Hopefully she starts to reason with the idea of Ghost not having to die just yet. And hopefully she somehow finds out Mike is Lobo's mole. :manny: show already went through a roller coaster of fukkery. What's a little more.
7Ee4ey8.png

Also love the fact he told Tasha straight up Kanan and her are the reason Shawn's dead.
He knows that bytch is capable of anything, and maybe she was the one who left the card on Ghost desk. Or Lobos was one step ahead and figured what Ghost would do and sent him a message by leaving him the same card left on Lobos.

7Ee4ey8.png