Season 3 can't get here fast enough:wow:
This season finale had me
bischoffwow-gif.4727

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yall see this slick sh1t Starz did? It said the ep was 90mon amd they tried to trick my azz into watching that bullsh1t bball show. :damn:

I need more :damn:

Damn, Ghost got hella enemies for Season 3
Tommy, Tasha, Lobos, Mike
All Ghost got on his team is Dre.
This show:whoo:

Thats all he needs :blessed:

so the fed is working for Lobos

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Great episode, wish it was longer though.
-That Mike thing caught me off guard, didn't really pay attention to him, was kinda shocked he was working with lobos.
- Tommy is putting p*ssy on the pedestal, dude has been telling ghost to get rid of angela to only go back to holly and do the samething. Ghost should have told him that she was a risk and could have snitched instead of being vague with it. I think Tommy dies next season after he turns against ghost..or at least season 4. They have to kill one of the main characters, 50 is not dying before Tommy.
- Kanan, how did he escape that? :skip:. Ghost should have put a bullet in him.
- Dre, I knew he would turn..he was already having doubts and after seeing Kanan just kill Sean like that, he was convinced that he had to go clean and get out the game.
- Angela, I feel like she still wants to take Ghost down..I just have that vibe:leostare:
- Greg is such a fukking loser, I feel bad for him though. He did nothing wrong, got his women taken and suspended for no reason. He is depressed and will go lengths to take ghost down, I predict he dies too.
- Tasha is blaming Ghost for Sean's death, and will threaten to snitch on him
- Ghosts needs to let go of Angela, he is playing with fire. Everyone is against him, I really don't know how he rebuilds those relationships.
- Lobos, a guy that powerful isn't dying that easily, watching shows with cartels..you know they are powerful as fukk and have all types of connections.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Yall see this slick sh1t Starz did? It said the ep was 90mon amd they tried to trick my azz into watching that bullsh1t bball show. :damn:

I need more :damn:

Thats all he needs :blessed:

so the fed is working for Lobos
Yeah, that's the "little birdie" Lobos was referring to a few episodes ago (when he arrived in NY on the roof).