Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Remember they said the building was old but the Plumbing was still working. The sprinklers put the fire out before they got to 50.
O shyt but wasnt the other part of the building was burnt up? The fukk :ohhh: Too many holes Season 3 need to hurry up

$teez

Atlanta$tan
Daps
Breh,

50 escaped getting set on fire. That makes zero sense.

Show is starting to show cracks. Sh1t is getting ridiculous :francis:

Just don't know how 50 can escape that, it's fukking impossible, I didn't want him to be killed off this early..but it would have been more believable if it was just the glass shank and ghost left

How 50 could escape....how the fukk did dude from breaking bad escape the explosion in that room. :jbhmm:

trinakay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC!!!
Just don't know how 50 can escape that, it's fukking impossible, I didn't want him to be killed off this early..but it would have been more believable if it was just the glass shank and ghost left
But the last scene implied that someone got out so Im assuming 50 escaped..it doesnt make real life sense but it is tv so I wont be surprised if he shows up in Season 3..Ghost was kind of sloppy he should of emptied a clip on him to make sure he was really dead.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Straight to dvd Wade gotta death wish SOMETHING SERIOUS. I'm trying to think of who can be killed off this season that wouldnt be missed much going forward :patrice:

Agent Knox
Julio (in some sort of shootout type situation :to:)
Dre
Dvd Wade
Holly

I think one of them are NOT making it to season 3. I really believe Holly is NOT just going away quietly like she did in episode 7. She has to return in some capacity :lupe:

Gotta quote myself because I called a few of these but im not gonna spoil it :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka gonna come back like he the undertaker :mjlol:

undertaker-returns-o.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
But the last scene implied that someone got out so Im assuming 50 escaped..it doesnt make real life sense but it is tv so I wont be surprised if he shows up in Season 3..Ghost was kind of sloppy he should of emptied a clip on him to make sure he was really dead.
but wheres the fun in that tho?:troll:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Stop comparing shows to the Wire and lack of realism won't bother you. Most shows use a lot of unrealistic story lines. That's just TV. I can find worse plot holes in every other show on TV. Power does a great job of keeping it as real as possible given the storyline they're working with

50 still being alive isn't far fetched at all. Again the sprinkler system went off and the fire never touched him. Only hole in that is why was Ghost so sloppy with killing him and not the others. You can argue that more than the fire part. He should've just shot him in the face instead of having the long talk and giving him a chance to take the gun and start a brawl.

Angela and Holly gotta die next season or Ima be tight