Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Was mad hype when I noticed it was 90 minutes... turned out to be some other shyt after the first hour. :stopitslime:
That damn disgusting, c*nting, dirty hoe Holly came back and had to put Ghost on blast to Tommy. :pacspit:
I said it here that Kanan wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, 50 is an egomaniac... It's practically his show, so why would he die on some early Season 2 bullshyt. I knew he was gonna roll his ass outta there before the place was torched. It was inevitable. Watch him pop up in season 3 like... "Surprise, p*ssy..."
7Ee4ey8.png

Dre playing both sides and then flipping it had me confused cause I couldn't figure out where he was gonna end up, but when he covered Ghost and pulled the gun on Tommy... :wow:
Honestly I wouldn't have been mad if Tommy got killed off the show. He's too much of a loose cannon and he hasn't been down with Ghost for awhile. I'm curious as hell to see how it plays out now that Lobos' has given him an ultimatum.
Ghost is gonna be on everyone's shyt-list come Season 3. Tasha, Tommy, Lobos', Kanan, fukkboy Greg, etc...

Stern.
SJR7FGJ.png

Greg.
SJR7FGJ.png

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah, that's the "little birdie" Lobos was referring to a few episodes ago (when he arrived in NY on the roof).
:ohhh: This fukkin show :wow:

Season 3 w/ no DWade :blessed:

Tasha aint sh1t but a pair of succulent tittys:pacspit:

Was mad hype when I noticed it was 90 minutes... turned out to be some other shyt after the first hour. :stopitslime:
That damn disgusting, c*nting, dirty hoe Holly came back and had to put Ghost on blast to Tommy. :pacspit:
I said it here that Kanan wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, 50 is an egomaniac... It's practically his show, so why would he die on some early Season 2 bullshyt. I knew he was gonna roll his ass outta there before the place was torched. It was inevitable. Watch him pop up in season 3 like... "Surprise, p*ssy..."
7Ee4ey8.png

Dre playing both sides and then flipping it had me confused cause I couldn't figure out where he was gonna end up, but when he covered Ghost and pulled the gun on Tommy... :wow:
Honestly I wouldn't have been mad if Tommy got killed off the show. He's too much of a loose cannon and he hasn't been down with Ghost for awhile. I'm curious as hell to see how it plays out now that Lobos' has given him an ultimatum.
Ghost is gonna be on everyone's shyt-list come Season 3. Tasha, Tommy, Lobos', Kanan, fukkboy Greg, etc...

Stern.
SJR7FGJ.png

Greg.
SJR7FGJ.png

:what:

I just realized that n1gga actually still alive. How in the hell :what: This greedy azz n1gga gone fukk up the storyline

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why the fukk would the coroner call Tasha to come identity the body? :mjlol:

Why did Ghost pour gasoline around 50 but not on him? :dahell:

Why didn't he shoot him to make sure he was dead?

He killed everybody else like a pro but turned into a amateur when it came time to kill 50 :martin:

Why did they have to bring annoying ass Holly back? :snoop:

Why is Tommy so fukking stupid

Also I thought a major character was supposed to die but nobody did

Didnt really like the finale but overall this season was better than the first

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches

He killed everybody else like a pro but turned into a amateur when it came time to kill 50 :martin:

Why didnt u use a spoiler :dahell:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Tasha being called to ID Shawn's body makes little sense. If you remember, 50 took his phone from him after he murked him. I guess the police accessed his phone records? Even if that's the case, his mother tells 50 during the episode that she's been calling him repeatedly to no avail. It would make more sense for her to be called than Tasha. Clearly, this is was written for dramatic effect but it makes no sense.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps

:mjlol:

No spoiler huh? Nikkas gon neg u on site

:francis:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Tasha being called to ID Shawn's body makes little sense. If you remember, 50 took his phone from him after he murked him. I guess the police accessed his phone records? Even if that's the case, his mother tells 50 during the episode that she's been calling him repeatedly to no avail. It would make more sense for her to be called than Tasha. Clearly, this is was written for dramatic effect but it makes no sense.
Breh,

50 escaped getting set on fire. That makes zero sense.

Show is starting to show cracks. Sh1t is getting ridiculous :francis: