Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
That shyt was OBVIOUS from the jump tho

i always had a feeling Mike was Lobo's mole. Not only because he was too much of a straight arrow but because aside from Angie he was the only one we seen who spoke spanish in that task force. Not saying that was the dead give away just kinda how I noticed.

And it was still dope seeing him come through and call Lobos, "Jefe"

Now he gotta die
7Ee4ey8.png

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tasha being called to ID Shawn's body makes little sense. If you remember, 50 took his phone from him after he murked him. I guess the police accessed his phone records? Even if that's the case, his mother tells 50 during the episode that she's been calling him repeatedly to no avail. It would make more sense for her to be called than Tasha. Clearly, this is was written for dramatic effect but it makes no sense.
NO...Ghost set that up. Only person that knew where the body is was Dre.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is too unrealistic for me. Ghost out there snitching and running areound with federal agents and is still alive :childplease:. You can tell this show is written by women. They created their fantasy of Tupac in a business suit, but the show is just too far fetched.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is too unrealistic for me. Ghost out there snitching and running areound with federal agents and is still alive :childplease:. You can tell this show is written by women. They created their fantasy of Tupac in a business suit, but the show is just too far fetched.
The show is basically Stringer Bell advanced.. Damn near impossible

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Didnt think they could have a realistic storyline going into season 3......but they pulled it off :francis:
it doesn't seem like they do.

keyword: show
7Ee4ey8.png

just like how Tony escaped getting arrested when the FBI was coming for Johnny Sack
7Ee4ey8.png

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

These plot holes has left me physically frustrated