Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Everyone knew that the charges weren't gonna stick. Angela did so much crooked and illegal shyt to implicate Tommy, any good lawyer would've got him off. Question - why aren't the gun charges sticking? Aren't they in NY?

Another question - why did Ghost have to set up Tommy again? They had no work on them, he could've had Tommy not go to the room and still give Angela the room number and there's Lobos. Wouldn't that be simpler than using your partner?
cause it would make it look like he set up lobos. Had to get a lil dirty.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
The full sketch that didnt look like tommy?
sketches don't every really look like the person.

She was in trouble due to the fact that she originally had a partial by nomar. Nomar was dead and somehow the sketch was finished. The lawyer used common sense and figured out how she got the full sketch. Ghost told her she got it from a little (14 yrs old) girl illegally. Ghost didn't touch the sketch he just copied it and handed it over. You remember the episode when he was going through her stuff?

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats posting in memory of D Wade in the locker room and on my facebook timeline before I saw the episode :martin:

Great episode despite the spoilers. Unlike them though, I was glad he was killed off. No more :cape: and stuttering his lines.

Tasha's gonna get hers too when Ghost finds out about her hiding money from him.

Hopefully she doesn't get murked because of it :whoa:

Episode had quotables for days.

Ghost to Angela : " We were both playing dirty, you're just mad that you lost :umad: "

That twist of events in the court room :gladbron:

:russ: I literally did the :umad: at the screen when I saw that

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
The look on Angie's face when Ghost hit with that soul burning ether :banderas:
That convo between Ghost and Tasha is gonna be :laff:... She might even think that Ghost was the one who did Shawn in :ohhh:

I think Greg got an ace up his sleeve too, but he might be sweet like Shawn was and let that p*ssy :noah: get the best of him

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
The Kanan vs Ghost war next season should be epic. No connect? lobos out of the picture, Tommy don't want to deal with Milan. Dready, The Serb, and the PR will have to chose sides or it will be organized chaos amongst all tribes. The race to get a connect will be awesome, all under the watchful eye of the Feds. Ghost will have to move in utter silence more than he ever has(remember no record) but now he's under the watchful eye of Greg and Angela(hope they do it proper).

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
nah breh, the way he was dikking her down, she'll be back. Idk why but her character always reminds of this girl i fukk with on and off, she'll be mad, when i don't contact her, put up a front, but after i go through the motions of breaking her down, she can't help succumb to me dikking her down. Trust angie will be back...She can't leave that D alone, and greg is too much of a square....

Unfortunately, this is too true.
Especially since he handed her ass to her on a platter last night.
I think she's gonna dedicate the whole series next year to try to
take Ghost down, but still loving him on some ole silent tip.

Still lying to Greg, still being in and out and passive aggressive.

bytch ole bipolar ass is getting on my nerves and dudes continue to make excuses
for her divisiveness because she's attractive.

And you can't bring Tasha up as a comparison of who is the lesser of two evils, because
ain't none of these muthafukkas straight :rudy:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Eddie's death was :laff:

The way that nikka got sucked into the wormhole still had me :laff:

I've been wanting Shawn to die as soon as I saw he was a disloyal fukk.

:russ:

The show went out of it's way big time to express how it felt about Eddie. Trash

Actor had to be :francis: behind the scenes.