Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Go see how quick Ghost turned into a killer.

Now Ghost need to get rid of Tommy. He's holding him back. He was so close to giving him up.
Angela gone hold that over Tommy's head. She ain't gone just yet & she gonna crawl her way in between Ghost & Tommy again with that bit of info .

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The only thing Ghost did was put Shawn back into the hands of the man who birthed him.
I know we wanna see it as love and loyalty, but Ghost is calculating. He didn't want blood on
his suit and hand, Did you see that nikka's face and that roar at the end?

Noone on this show is gonna be able to outthink him.......EVER

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, He was never going to snitch. He playing on AngeLas emotions. Just to see if she would bite.

He had no intentions of ever snitching.
But what about when he got in the court room and said he wanted to say something to the judge.

That's when Procter was like stfu and let me handle this because he knew what Tommy was about to do

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Lala want the life Tasha has. (Hating as single friend syndrome). That's why she threw shade when she found out how sprung Discount DWade was over Tasha. Then the lil shot, "You're stealing Ghost's money, then you're gonna leave with the driver."

She's watching and gathering information to report back to Ghost.

True indeed. I can see her being eventually killed off too to be honest.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
wow brehs...just finished watching with a group of about 6 of my peeps...everybody bust out laughing when fif said that 1992 shyt lol...and the scene where fif shot dwade was pwerful...man i know fif loves his character...its on some pac playing bishop shyt

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
wow brehs...just finished watching with a group of about 6 of my peeps...everybody bust out laughing when fif said that 1992 shyt lol...and the scene where fif shot dwade was pwerful...man i know fif loves his character...its on some pac playing bishop shyt
I cant front Fif was scary as hell in this episode lol
With his big ass teeth