Edit: Oh and Angela :umad:

Tommy's face at the courtroom needs to be smiley'd btw

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
the guy who played shawn played him well:salute:,

,I wonder who is gonna join next season:jbhmm:

//
u can tell when ghost is about to flip,he grabs the chicks by the arm on some :birdman:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Next season wishlist? More Julio and more Dre, and LaLa pulling a backstabbing move on Tasha somehow
Trust me, you won't have to wait on this one.
it is definately happening.

Tasha ain't trying to bring La-La up to her level no time soon, and of course, that
envy will breed resentment. Now with Shawn going down too.. :whew:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Only thing that would've made the ending better is if a little box in the bottom right corner popped up and said:

Log on to wwf.com for more information
(C) 1999

For real though, I knew Shawn didn't have the cajones to kill Ghost, shyt he had the gun right to the dome and backed down. Then he goes to Kanan and puts the gun on his desk, THEN talks shyt :snoop:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I hope it wasn't a surprise for you :heh:
I was actually glad cause i was the one rooting for Shawn. But we all knew he wasn't one to go through with it just to prove a point to Kanon. I was :snoop: just say u can't do it & move on. I was irritated when he went back to try to take out Ghost at the club like
tumblr_n7nqy4WOVF1tqxusbo1_500.gif

When he went to Kanon to confront him I was like:martin: he ain't learn shyt from Ghost. Then he handed him the gun :skip: like how stupid is this dude??? That scene was my highlight from the whole season.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I think he did or he would've killed him

I think he did. It's a reason we saw these scenes back to back. It showed the audience that blood don't mean shyt, we saw who really was his father and who wasn't. Ghost had every reason to blast him and couldn't cause he cares about him like family.

This, you don't give a man who was seconds away from killing you, another shot at life unless you love him.

He literally told him to go be a better man then me and your dad.

Still not mad that He got smoked though because even after Ghost did him a solid letting him live. Even after he gave him that grown man talk :wow: even after he found out that he had been smashing his wife and being an all around snake :wow:

The nikka Wade was still ready to leave with his wife :dahell:

Talk about being a disloyal fukk. The dude trusts you with his life. Gives you a job after you blow your knee so you don't have to work at McDonald's. And what do you do? You go on special ops missions with his wife. Put a gun to his head, get bytched up by him, and then he lets you live. And you still WANNA take his wife and leave with his kids? :martin:

You deserve whatever's coming to you. Glad his bytch ass got murked. :birdman:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I was actually glad cause i was the one rooting for Shawn. But we all knew he wasn't one to go through with it just to prove a point to Kanon. I was :snoop: just say u can't do it & move on. I was irritated when he went back to try to take out Ghost at the club like
tumblr_n7nqy4WOVF1tqxusbo1_500.gif

When he went to Kanon to confront him I was like:martin: he ain't learn shyt from Ghost. Then he handed him the gun :skip: like how stupid is this dude??? That scene was my highlight from the whole season.

He was never built for this shyt from the getgo.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Next season wishlist? More Julio and more Dre, and LaLa pulling a backstabbing move on Tasha somehow
Lala want the life Tasha has. (Hating ass single friend syndrome). That's why she threw shade when she found out how sprung Discount DWade was over Tasha. Then the lil shot, "You're stealing Ghost's money, then you're gonna leave with the driver."

She's watching and gathering information to report back to Ghost.

Last edited: