Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Tasha dumb ass... bytch never listen to her mom who told her ass to make that marriage work and since Ghost know she been slobbin old body bags now, her shyt is fukk, plus ghost having Proctor as his lawyer bytch will be back in the QB PROJECTS
that may play into her plans of getting a divorce. As i think the lawyer from a few episodes ago said the prenup was bullet proof if she initiated the divorce. Doubt Ghost that dumb tho.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Another question - why did Ghost have to set up Tommy again? They had no work on them, he could've had Tommy not go to the room and still give Angela the room number and there's Lobos. Wouldn't that be simpler than using your partner?

The feds had a tip that Lobos was having a meeting somewhere else and where fully prepared to raid that spot.... The only conceivable way Angela, who was on again/off again of the case to do an about face was to announce that she seen Egan (who they believe is ghost) go into the Hotel... They also hadnt seen Tommy for about 3-4 days at the time. Tommy was mandatory from her perspective

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
what if
angela knew he was ghost all along and this IS the version of him she wants :ohhh:, work with greg (which she is currently doing) to get all of his info then fukk him over legally or illegally (her or ghost kill him after they plan the shyt out). side note, when i was typing out "legally or illegally" it reminded me of the theme song. "legal or illegal baby i gotta make it" :troll:
well being Ghost knows all the illegal stuff she did to get info.. can't see thats how she planned it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn, Shawn was harmless and weak in terms of the game, but he was a normal dude that was caught in between two worlds...Kanan could have done it a little cleaner and not have him "Beg For Mercy" (sorry too soon)..

Ghost is playing Chess while everyone is playing with flashcards and stuck on Hooked-On-Phonics.

Tommy told the woman who gave him life to fukk-off to her face....yeah, the Feds wasn't breaking him.

Ghost has a few more enemies to vanquish, but his crime family and home life are beginning to get balanced.....
feds werent gonna break him but he still had delusions about Angela/ghost setting him up. I dunno...but maybe now he'll realize he and ghost are together for life

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Trust me, if Tyreke was fukking his wife and about to kill him, he'd call Tyreke a fukk nikka too. That was just anger. There was absolutely no reason NOT to kill him though other than love.
That was the adrenaline just talking. At the end of the day he went from being in a position of submission to one of dominance. He had to brag a little bit...show him who's really boss that all. I agree...he got compassion for shawn