Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Everyone knew that the charges weren't gonna stick. Angela did so much crooked and illegal shyt to implicate Tommy, any good lawyer would've got him off. Question - why aren't the gun charges sticking? Aren't they in NY?

Another question - why did Ghost have to set up Tommy again? They had no work on them, he could've had Tommy not go to the room and still give Angela the room number and there's Lobos. Wouldn't that be simpler than using your partner?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Dre: "Yo K., where's your boy, Shawn at? I ain't seen him in a minute."

Kanan: "Oh, you mean my son? I killed that p*ssy..."
7Ee4ey8.png
:laff: lmfaooooooook

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Tasha wasn't playing fair. That was Ghost's drive and confidant. Tasha didn't know Angela from a can of paint.

But Ghost also fukked up when Tasha told him to stop and Ghost said it was over between him and Angela. Then Tasha found out he had took Angie to Miami and he was parading her around as his wife. I think Tasha hiding money from Ghost is more of a problem than her cheating. I don't know how she gonna explain that except she can say she was looking out for the kids.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i knew AS SOON as that dumb mothafukka sent Tasha that text that he was somehow going to get himself bodied and strand her

Who the fukk does he think he is talking up to Kanaan...i swear this idiot doesnt value his life.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i knew AS SOON as that dumb mothafukka sent Tasha that text that he was somehow going to get himself bodied and strand her

Who the fukk does he think he is talking up to Kanaan...i swear this idiot doesnt value his life.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS