Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
damn Im glad I didnt step in here until after I watched the episode twice:umad:
DvDwade deserved to die for going back to :pacspit: at his pop and who was who trying to call :dahell: ,cant wait for ghost to confront tasha about DvDwade:mjpls:
Ghost is a slick b*stard the way he handled everything but the blowback from kanan and lobos next week will be :banderas:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
just a guess but Angela and Greg's boss, the dude who keeps saying he owes them a drink, works for Ghost:mjpls: only reason he let them listen to Tommy and his mother arguing was to make sure Tommy didn't snitch and notice how he kinda disappeared after Tommy was let go:sas1:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Angie going to get ghost though..

"hell have no fury like a woman scorned"

She needs to get popped, can't stand this basic cac broad. Bytch you ain't smarter than Ghost. :childplease: Having Ghost simp her was pissing me off. So happy he told her she got played.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
She needs to get popped, can't stand this basic cac broad. Bytch you ain't smarter than Ghost. :childplease: Having Ghost simp her was pissing me off. So happy he told her she got played.
I tried to you fools Ghost is a calculated motherfukker. He knows when to get hood and he knows when to be smart. Which is what makes him so dangerous.

He knew since the day Angela told him what she really was, that he had to keep her close by any means necessary.

Dude used Tommy as bait to get her Lobos, and then freed Tommy by manipulating her.

Really,really great character.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
wK3pdVr.jpg
:mjlol:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
just a guess but Angela and Greg's boss, the dude who keeps saying he owes them a drink, works for Ghost:mjpls: only reason he let them listen to Tommy and his mother arguing was to make sure Tommy didn't snitch and notice how he kinda disappeared after Tommy was let go:sas1:
he loves to drop that " latin lingo" in her ear:mjpls:

he is definatly one to watch out for