NULL
got-em-lwehu4.jpg

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I honestly would have stayed with LALA, and just used tasha as temporary side dish..

Never trust a Bosses main bytch who has his kids...LALA had body, easy to manipulate and control and u would be a boss in her eyes cause you near a boss...

But nikkas never use their brain

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Who was the guy who walked into a trashed office at the end?

Was that Greg walking into his or Angelas office or was that Jamies boss walking into his office

They both look alike to me,couldn't tell which one it was

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I think he did. It's a reason we saw these scenes back to back. It showed the audience that blood don't mean shyt, we saw who really was his father and who wasn't. Ghost had every reason to blast him and couldn't cause he cares about him like family.

Ummm...nah. You looking too hard into it. He wouldnt have gotten away w/cold blooded murder in HIS club w/no change of clothes etc....

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I be in this thread every Saturday night at 9 and haven't seen any spoilers. There be some posters that posted that they already saw the episode but they don't say anymore than that. That nikka waited until the show to start and dropped a major spoiler
Yeah me and a bunch of folks who watch early always put spoilers on everything as an extra precaution. Just common courtesy. Once the show starts it's usually nothing but live posting.

No idea why cats trying to stick up for some clown that purposely waited until it started to come in and drop that major spoiler shortly after the show started.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Not even sure what "logic" I put out there, and let's not act like the airing of this show is normal, I don't know of any regular TV shows(not counting Netflix) that throw their shyt up on Demand to be watched at your leisure hours in advance of the live vviewing. Can't expect whatever imaginary rules you nikkas want to draw up to remain intact when this shyt is all unorthodox to begin with. I guess I'm just different, I watch the show then enter the thread and make my comments/jokes, I don't need to live post every thought in my head like its a game, shyt is too distracting and would cause me to miss dialogue.
From My understanding On Demand viewers count towards the overall ratings since its prem. cable. Also from what I understand this method has driven up Starz subscriptions and has passed ShowTime on # of subscribers.