Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tasha's going to think Ghost killed Sean, and be on some other shyt.

With all that Ghost has going on right now, it will be pretty ridiculous for him to get out of everything. His distributors don't have a connect and want him dead, Angie told Greg what was up, Tasha about to flip on him, and Kannan is desperate to get him.

I'm sure he'll escape the avalanche of shyt that's on the horizon, just like a "Ghost" though

:beli:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:wow: Kanan is a dyed in the wool piece of shyt, Shawn spit that ether on him and paid the ultimate price. This plan Kanan and the rest of them have is gonna fall because of Tommy. They're probably gonna find a way to get Tasha thinking Ghost killed Shawn.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
No idea why people are mad at kanan for killing dwade when he brought it on himself. Go talk to your fathers like that or imagine doing that when you were younger and see if you didn't get fukked up. The only thing is his father was a gangster who had no real relationship with him so he killed him like he did qdubs

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Cats posting in memory of D Wade in the locker room and on my facebook timeline before I saw the episode :martin:

Great episode despite the spoilers. Unlike them though, I was glad he was killed off. No more :cape: and stuttering his lines.

Tasha's gonna get hers too when Ghost finds out about her hiding money from him.

Hopefully she doesn't get murked because of it :whoa:

Episode had quotables for days.

Ghost to Angela : " We were both playing dirty, you're just mad that you lost :umad: "

That twist of events in the court room :gladbron:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I thought Ghost was gonna kill Shawn but instead he sonned him and told him to get outta town. I knew Kanan was gonna kill him after Ghost didn't:demonic::merchant::wow:They did say that some of the show is based off 50's life, but they were talking about Ghost character specifically. I don't think they'd have Kanan kill his son just to send a message to 50's real son:heh: Yall looking too far into that. It is crazy tho, considering his relationship with his actual son.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Dre: "Yo K., where's your boy, Shawn at? I ain't seen him in a minute."

Kanan: "Oh, you mean my son? I killed that p*ssy..."
7Ee4ey8.png

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a powerful show! That scene with Angie and Ghost in truth where it's revealed to her that Jamie is 100% Ghost was a great scene. Shawn sneaking up on Ghost in the garage and Ghost turning the tables on him was a great scene. I was hoping that Shawn told Ghost he was fukking Tasha. And of course Kanan killing his own son was some jaw dropping shyt.

Ghost gotta leave Angela ass alone now and to think he was still trying to run off with her ass after he pretty much admitted he was Ghost. I knew he had real feelings for her but I'm also glad he didn't completely turn and rat out his business partner.

I think Greg is gonna get played by Angela she is either gonna fukk him and fukk up the case on Ghost or she will be relaying info to Ghost. I just don't think these "2 fools in love" are done with each other.

I called Ghost loyalty into question now I'm gonna have to call Tommy's too when it comes to Kanan and Ghost. Ghost knows Kanan wants him dead but does Tommy who wants to stay in the game side with Kanan who is just like him or does he side with Ghost who wants out the game? That is gonna be interesting to see.

I don't think Ghost can be mad at Tasha for fukking Shawn. They both in their marriage for life so they might as well charge their extramarital affairs to the game and make it work. You might as well get along with each other if the marriage is just a partnership rather than being at each other's throat.
Tasha wasn't playing fair. That was Ghost's drive and confidant. Tasha didn't know Angela from a can of paint.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
the breh Tommy is free:blessed: Ghost completely outsmarted Angela:wow:and he was right, she was just mad that she lost:pachaha::umad: Now Angela and that simp Greg are gonna go extra hard at Ghost:smh: wouldn't be surprised if she's playing him tho.

Ghost sonned Shawn something serious:wow:he snatched the gun from him, roughed him up, gave the gun back to him :pachaha: and told him to get outta town :whoo:Shawn is an idiot for going back to Kanan after he didn't kill Ghost:martin: he should've went straight to Tasha and left town.:rip: Shawn at least he finally got with Tasha for awhile:wow: As :demonic:as Kanan is, he was hurt that he had to kill his son. That moment when his blood hit his face:wow:what a scene.

this episode went by quick:whew: Can't wait for the season finale, its gonna be epic:ohlawd:
From the looks of the preview, I'm assuming that Ghost is gonna tell Tommy about Kanan and they're gonna try to set K up :ohhh:

I think its a possibility that Ghost is gonna kill Tommy:to:

Given the fact that all the other crews done teamed up wit Kanan and they all want Ghost dead, I think Ghost may have to lay low. He may leave town with Tasha.

Ghost and Kanan are gonna have an epic showdown:banderas:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
never mind the fact that members live in different time zones.. some people expect everyone to come in here at the same time on some

c700x420.jpg

date-night-movie-popcorn.jpg

163296573.jpg
I be in this thread every Saturday night at 9 and haven't seen any spoilers. There be some posters that posted that they already saw the episode but they don't say anymore than that. That nikka waited until the show to start and dropped a major spoiler