Miami
wK3pdVr.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
COTT DAMN!!! I told ya'll nikkas Tommy was going to walk. I didn't know it'd happen this fast. This show is on another fukking level!! Best damn show on TV
I swear this show can be so predictable at times though. Like you knew sean wouldn't have the heart to take out ghost; you knew 50 was going kill sean; you knew Tommy would get off......

But I didn't see 50, luiz, hiatians and serbs teaming up like this :wow:

The next episode will be fire. They could have ended the season two eps back and I would have been good...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I swear this show can be so predictable at times though. Like you knew sean wouldn't have the hurt to take a shot at ghost; you knew 50 was going kill sean; you knew Tommy would get off......

The next episode will be fire. They could have ended the season two eps back and I would have been good...

On the directors cut thing they did last episode. They said, they wrote episode 8 to be the season finale but then wanted to add 2 more episodes onto the season. And yeah, shyt is predictable. No way Ghost dies unless it's the series finale, so we knew he wasn't going to kill him. Plus I saw Ghost taking the gun from Sean all along, he was standing way too close. When Ghost told him this "ain't the movies". It's so true. That standing close to your victim with the gun pressed to their head is the worse position the gun holder can be in. You need to leave space so they can't touch you. Random but, back in the day Maino almost got robbed by a nikka but he was able to take the gun from him because the dumbass was just too close. That story always stuck to me for some reason.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Angie going to get ghost though..

"hell have no fury like a woman scorned"
nah breh, the way he was dikking her down, she'll be back. Idk why but her character always reminds of this girl i fukk with on and off, she'll be mad, when i don't contact her, put up a front, but after i go through the motions of breaking her down, she can't help succumb to me dikking her down. Trust angie will be back...She can't leave that D alone, and greg is too much of a square....

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
nikka heeeeeeeeeeeeell naw :heh:

I avoid social media and this thread like the plague until I watch the episode. I do that with every show really.

nikkas simply do not know how to act and that's all there is to it

But really, shouldn't it be common fukking sense not to peruse the medium where people discuss a show if you haven't seen the episode? I mean what else would people in here talk about in this thread? Also, if you haven't seen the episode, what is the point of coming in the thread anyways?

EDIT: nvm. I see all the spoilers are directed towards the people watching it on demand before the official airing. Yeah, that's kind of lame of them to be posting. But still, I don't come in here until after I watch.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I swear this show can be so predictable at times though. Like you knew sean wouldn't have the heart to take out ghost; you knew 50 was going kill sean; you knew Tommy would get off......

You right.. I knew 50 would eventually kill Sean.. But that shyt was still :damn:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Tasha basic ass finna assume Ghost killed D-WADE :francis:

:lupe:

I was always under the impression that until the show airs at it's regularly scheduled time then it's a spoiler. :patrice:

Exactly, or atleast thats whazt Kanan is going to tell her.

Angie is really heading down a slippery slope to become the "cat lady" she is married to her job, until she finds out they will replace her quick for the bullshyt she pulled..

Angie know ghost was right when he said this is that guy you fell in love with, she may think she wanted the dream, but she knows that what attracted her to him.. she in denail.. She is gonna set up Greg to get him off her tail

• Dap
Reactions: IVS