aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
6 shots into his kin out of the gun
nikkas be a father, you're killing your son

Meet the parents brehs :wow:

I understand people are upset about spoilers(I didn't drop any myself) but why not enter the thread until the episode is over? Y'all "live post" like this shyt is a sporting event?
Pleas stay far the fukk away from GoT threads :pachaha:

This dumb bytch Tasha.. She and Kanan would be a good match. She gets to play trap queen while he gets his bitter thug on... the roof is the limit.. nikka said like it's 1992 :mjlol:

Tommy said Angela got poison p*ssy :pachaha:

One more episode to go :wow:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i knew that ending was coming and it still was hard to watch.....as dumb as shawn is he didn't deserve that from his own pops at that....:mjcry:

the way tommy got off in court....:whew:.....love the writing for this ep.....ghost is fukkin unstoppable man......season 3 seems like its setting up to be epic....

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: @ dudes always crying about spoilers

dwade :camby:

never mind the fact that members live in different time zones.. some people expect everyone to come in here at the same time on some

c700x420.jpg

date-night-movie-popcorn.jpg

163296573.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
fukk u mean? He's a stand up nikka. One of the realest on the show. nikka was head over heels for holly and as soon as she said "if I rat on ghost I can save us" and the nikka wanted to break her fukkin neck.

The fukk kinda nikkas u keep in your circle?
The kind that don't talk to to them boyz and cant control tgeir emotions:birdman:

He was ready to sing till Turtle told him to shutup. He's Jesse Pinkman status. U can't trust him. Even Lobos tried to tell him. Ghost know Tommy is holding him back. Now he gonna kill that c@c.