Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
what if
angela knew he was ghost all along and this IS the version of him she wants :ohhh:, work with greg (which she is currently doing) to get all of his info then fukk him over legally or illegally (her or ghost kill him after they plan the shyt out). side note, when i was typing out "legally or illegally" it reminded me of the theme song. "legal or illegal baby i gotta make it" :troll:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not even sure what "logic" I put out there, and let's not act like the airing of this show is normal, I don't know of any regular TV shows(not counting Netflix) that throw their shyt up on Demand to be watched at your leisure hours in advance of the live vviewing. Can't expect whatever imaginary rules you nikkas want to draw up to remain intact when this shyt is all unorthodox to begin with. I guess I'm just different, I watch the show then enter the thread and make my comments/jokes, I don't need to live post every thought in my head like its a game, shyt is too distracting and would cause me to miss dialogue.

nikkas complaining about this?
The wire's episodes use to be available on demand a week before they would air.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
This is a powerful show! That scene with Angie and Ghost in truth where it's revealed to her that Jamie is 100% Ghost was a great scene. Shawn sneaking up on Ghost in the garage and Ghost turning the tables on him was a great scene. I was hoping that Shawn told Ghost he was fukking Tasha. And of course Kanan killing his own son was some jaw dropping shyt.

Ghost gotta leave Angela ass alone now and to think he was still trying to run off with her ass after he pretty much admitted he was Ghost. I knew he had real feelings for her but I'm also glad he didn't completely turn and rat out his business partner.

I think Greg is gonna get played by Angela she is either gonna fukk him and fukk up the case on Ghost or she will be relaying info to Ghost. I just don't think these "2 fools in love" are done with each other.

I called Ghost loyalty into question now I'm gonna have to call Tommy's too when it comes to Kanan and Ghost. Ghost knows Kanan wants him dead but does Tommy who wants to stay in the game side with Kanan who is just like him or does he side with Ghost who wants out the game? That is gonna be interesting to see.

I don't think Ghost can be mad at Tasha for fukking Shawn. They both in their marriage for life so they might as well charge their extramarital affairs to the game and make it work. You might as well get along with each other if the marriage is just a partnership rather than being at each other's throat.

Last edited:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
man shawn pulled the gun on ghost like a punk. but damm i hate to see him go out like that. wow! kanan is messed up either way. only thing he can do now is kill ruiz the serb aand the hatian. cause how he gon find ghost now? besides the club. but damn all 50 character do is merc nikkaz. man this ish is crazzzy. but back to my theory yall ANGELA gotta die. and as far as a plug goes. next season must take whole new direction. but man one more episode. gotta give ghost credit for not doin the boy shawn. lol only person i think can kill ghost now is tasha lol.
man

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
How can anyone want Tommy to live:scust:

fukk u mean? He's a stand up nikka. One of the realest on the show. nikka was head over heels for holly and as soon as she said "if I rat on ghost I can save us" the nikka wanted to break her fukkin neck.

The fukk kinda nikkas u keep in your circle?

Last edited: