Nikka looked & sounded like Majin Buu :mjlol:

images-611.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Tasha basic ass finna assume Ghost killed D-WADE :francis:

:lupe:

You and everybody else must live under a mutha fukkin rock then cause the the entire story line of tonight's episode is already out
I was always under the impression that until the show airs at it's regularly scheduled time then it's a spoiler. :patrice:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Writers gotta do a better job of developing his character outside of business.

He's a shyt father with no outside interests. We know he wants to get out the life but we don't get a real motivation other than self-survival.

Give him some depth and he's literally the son of Stringer Bell.
Only flashbacks of how they got to where they are and how and why they set up Kanan will provide the insight your looking for. Other than that, the writers can only do so much with an ensemble cast. It took a few seasons to realize that Stringer had more to him than just a dope dealer. Yet, they never really focused on his love life other than messing with D'Angelo's girl.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is kinda wack logic when people been live posting you can't switch up,the game and say they wrong when posting without spoilers is the norm.
Not even sure what "logic" I put out there, and let's not act like the airing of this show is normal, I don't know of any regular TV shows(not counting Netflix) that throw their shyt up on Demand to be watched at your leisure hours in advance of the live vviewing. Can't expect whatever imaginary rules you nikkas want to draw up to remain intact when this shyt is all unorthodox to begin with. I guess I'm just different, I watch the show then enter the thread and make my comments/jokes, I don't need to live post every thought in my head like its a game, shyt is too distracting and would cause me to miss dialogue.