Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:what:

Cmon man...

That's the dynamic of the show.. Angela and him in this relationship even though they are on opposite sides.. Its still A SHOW at the end of the day..
nikkas act like that shyt is impossible:snoop:. Those nikkas either never seen bodies caught over bytches in real life or never been in love with a bytch.

On top of that, the ONLY reason he ain't caught up right now is because he chose to keep fukking with her. It's like, do any of these nikkas think before posting shyt. Some of the biggest hustlers in this world was brought down cause of a bytch, how do nikkas think shyt like this does not happen for real?

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few of things to think about...

When Kanan and Tommy were lunching and Kanan was trying to tag along on the Lobos meet, Tommy shut that down. Now think back to last week's episode or so, Ghost put Tommy on to Kanan. This past episode, while Tommy was agreeable with Kanan, I think he was catching on as well. He wasn't as loose with the lips. Kanan was way too thirsty to be a part of it.

In the end, it was Tasha who inadvertently spilled the beans to Kanan on the Lobos meet. She opened up her mouth and told Shawn to be careful there. Shawn, in turn, tells Kanan... Still not sure why Ghost felt the need to tell her exactly where it would be....

The hotel scene is kinda unbelievable in hindsight. Why would Tommy be in the room with Lobos without Ghost??? Ghost had the info on the hotel and room. Wouldn't it seem mad strange to Tommy if Ghost backs out in the lobby and sends Tommy up there?

Any case against Tommy will be minor charges. Nothing major will stick when Angela's "evidence" is requested. And yes, Ghost will use Turtle to shut the case down. Still grimy, but I think Ghost knows Tommy can ride this out with his mouth shut. Angela's gonna probably end up re-assigned to Michigan or wherever her old boss went.

The interesting part to come is how all of this shakes out when Ruiz and the Serb find out that 50's plan failed and Ghost is still on the street....and with a lot of money...and no product or supply.

Re: The Lobos character's "preferences"..... It's not as unbelievable as you'd think. Dudes respect the power, and once they see how far that dude is willing to go with the machete, they shut up about that. I'm guessing that Lobo's murder rep precedes him, which is why he's the boss, wild mango or not. Same with following orders from a woman (Griselda Blanco, La reina del sur - Mexico). It's been said that some of those Medellin Cartel dudes from the 90s (Carlos Leyda, etc.) would get high on their supply and preferences changed.... Just sayin....

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Picturing a dude in a dingy white tee sitting on a milk crate watching some pretentious French flick like :leostare:

:russ:

dFAJP0tmcvUnCByUaTtn_Q

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao. I'm re-watching the last episode on TV right now and I just realized Sean had a lot of bass in his voice when he was talking to Kanan at his momma's house.

I guess since he got his dikk wet by Tasha, he feels like he grew some nuts. :russ:
Nah. he legit don't like Kanan. Ghost made him go see him in jail. When he comes homes, he bonding with Dre and have a dufflebag full of money while Shawn had to eat Ramen Noodles growing up. You could see the disgust in Shawns face

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Nah. he legit don't like Kanan. Ghost made him go see him in jail. When he comes homes, he bonding with Dre and have a dufflebag full of money while Shawn had to eat Ramen Noodles growing up. You could see the disgust in Shawns face
True that makes sense. But he's been more "aggressive" towards everyone ever since he smashed Tasha.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True that makes sense. But he's been more "aggressive" towards everyone ever since he smashed Tasha.
Nah, he's aggressive because everyone playing him for a kid/ a chump. At the end of the day he is Kanan's son. The beast is in him. He just doesn't like to let it show. He doesn't want to be like Kanan.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Nah, he's aggressive because everyone playing him for a kid/ a chump. At the end of the day he is Kanan's son. The beast is in him. He just doesn't like to let it show. He doesn't want to be like Kanan.
Nah, he's been showing more emotion recently, but I get what you're saying.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Her Pu$$ is that aggressive content. Tasha the type of chick to clown u to her friends if u want to cuddle after struggle stroking it. Type of broad i'd put in a head lock during backshots just so the bytch cant talk shyt without running out of oxygen.

U saw Kanaan face when he 1st saw her after he got out. Mumbling all type of dirty shyt under his breath