Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Re watched the last 3 eps :banderas:

Tasha gone know Wade told Kanan because no one outside of her, Tommy & Ghost knew where the shyt was really going down.

Wade really has the chance to take it all but he would ultimately have to kill Ghost & Kanan. And would have to take orders from Tasha who is the only one who would be able to show him the ropes. I don't think he really ready to take it there.

Ghost might look like he is all around fukked but I think he was actually the one who was 3 steps ahead of everyone rather then Kanan.

Ghost might have known Angie was going to try and bug his phone so he let his guard down which could be mistaken for him being sloppy around his women, seeing that's how he got caught. Ghost has already peeped Kanana had two nikkas watching him, Dre & Shawn. He knows at this point Tommy has no trust in him and will only listen to Tasha. So he can't trust anyone with his plans but himself really.

Ghost might have been planning this once he found out Tommy was right about Angie never letting up. I think maybe Ghost let it go as far as it did to see if Angie really still loved him or if she would do everything she could to get "Ghost". Low and behold she choose her career over her relationship and now Ghost has his answer.

Just assuming Ghost knows his clientele well and knew he had a high profiled attorney as his client who owed a debt, so he finesses him into representing "Ghost".

Ghost allows Angie to catch her guy while keeping Tommy out of the loop because he knows Tommy would have never agreed to something like that and maybe even to keep Angie alive.

Also Lobos felt like Tommy was dead weight, maybe letting him get caught with Lobos was someone tied into that.

All I really know is I need those next eps :damn:

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
Ghost is a snake, so I do believe he set Tommy up. Why is everyone so sure Jamie contracted Turtle to get Tommy off? We're ignoring the fact that Turtle owes them $12k and is refusing to pay? I think Ghost knows that Angela's case will fall apart since she's done so much illegal shyt, but that debt needs to pay into this storyline.

It seems to me ghost needs turtle to get back at stern.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
"So how was the p*ssy?"
CLX85elUsAASc0Q.png

CURTIS ALWAYS got dope smileys every episode

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
TheColi is the home of million dollar dollars who think paying a cable bill is too much, so they pirate and beg for links all day.

Not even that, it's 2015, and folks ain't hip to account sharing. :huhldup:

Ask a friend or your parent for that login, and feast off HboGo; Starz, Showtime, FXNow etc. :blessed:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
TheColi is the home of million dollar ballers who think paying a cable bill is too much, so they pirate and beg for links all day.

man, I'm already paying $175 for cable/internet each month and that shyt don't even come with starz :mjcry:

all I got is encore.

I got no problem downloading all the starz/showtime/hbo content I want tho.

as for links, HOW do folks in here NOT know how to "find" content in 2015???????

I actually look foward to work on monday. cuz I have power, ballers, and ray donovan all downloaded and ready to watch during the day here.