Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
From that Episode 9 preview looks like Kenan gets to shot someone.

Knowing Ghost, he might play D-Wade and get Kenan to kill him in the dark..... like a Ghost!:ohhh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
how is ghost always 3 steps ahead of everyone, EXCEPT he insist on fukking with angela????

I just cannot accept that kinda poor judgement from someone who's supposed to be a criminal mastermind.
:what:

Cmon man...

That's the dynamic of the show.. Angela and him in this relationship even though they are on opposite sides.. Its still A SHOW at the end of the day..

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is ghost always 3 steps ahead of everyone, EXCEPT he insist on fukking with angela????

I just cannot accept that kinda poor judgement from someone who's supposed to be a criminal mastermind.
It's really not poor judgement when you think/know you're smarter than everyone else. That's been the downfall of many a person. But Angela really knows nothing and what she think she knows, she can't prove. He playing her in so many ways she don't know what to believe.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's really not poor judgement when you think/know you're smarter than everyone else. That's been the downfall of many a person. But Angela really knows nothing and what she think she knows, she can't prove. He playing her in so many ways she don't know what to believe.

my question is say angela FINALLY arrest ghost. when they go to court, doesn't it immediately get thrown out when they find out they've been fukking this entire time?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How you do this? I got a broke homie that I'm trying to put on foreign flicks. If I give him my password would I still be able to get on Netflix while he's on it?

yes. netflix limits you to either 2 or 3 simultaneous logons. it used to be more, but they lowered it and make you pay for more logons if you try to get greedy.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yes. netflix limits you to either 2 or 3 simultaneous logons. it used to be more, but they lowered it and make you pay for more logons if you try to get greedy.

Shouldn't be a problem if this homie is in another city right?

I hope tommy gets out. I'm actually liking his character this season.

Same here. I'd hate for his character to go out like that.