Daps
Gonna eat good tonight

FPQqMzg.gif

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Did you know Omari landed the Ghost role based on his performance in "Next Day Air" 50 saw the movie and said that's Ghost, and they pursued and secured him from "Being Mary Jane".
Yeah, he played "Shavoo" in that.

That's the movie that made me fukk with Omari in the first place. And when I realized he was a Drug Kingpin in Power, I was like... "Shavoo back?... :ohhh:"

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just watched the last 5 episodes :whoo:

I think they're gonna wrap up the Angela/lobos/feds storyline and focus on Ghost vs 50 next season

I see Ruiz getting bodied before the season is over too.Either 50 or Ghost gonna get him.Remember Ghost saw that Ruiz daughter did the Tommy sketch and he doesn't know Angela got her to do it without Ruiz knowing so i can see him doing it.50 knows Ruiz wants to be the man so he's definitely gonna try to take him out

:dead: @ yall calling Shawn D-Wade

That nikka is a fukking clown,he not gonna kill Ghost.watch he do some dumb shyt like tell Tasha he gonna kill Ghost :mjlol:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
d wade saying he would murk ghost is badly written...there should have been way more leading up to him feelin that. Giving ghost the side eye while he out on dates with angela and wanting to be with tasha ain't enough....ghost needs to have more of a negative impact on duke for him to feel that way...and no, kanaan saying "he's the reason i was away from you all those years" ain't it...d wade ain't even looked too happy when he picked his pops up...nikka always has a look to him like he dont even trust his ol man...

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Chili dogs
chocolate chip cookies
ice cold cherry cola
On Demand flow

Mayne lets get this!

:win:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps