Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
That line right there has me thinking Ghost already knows that as well. He's not a guy that's oblivious to things. I'm sure he's aware she's seeing somebody & put it together.

I think he knew once he snatched the phone from his hands and seen the calls were deleted

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
"How you be right there and don't know nothin??" :aicmon: 50 has been killing it all season. You can tell D.Wade is stressed out having to deal with him...

But plan or no plan. Ghost is foul to for putting his friend in jail without his agreement. I don't think Tommy and Ghost will ever be cool again

:dead: at 50 cent saying to d-wade....."so how was the p*ssy?" :takedat:

Fif been killing it with the antagonistic pettiness. Wade prolly bout ready to murk him, knowing that wade aint comfortable with that kind of talk.

Prolly think she a lady in the classic sense of the word.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
man, I'm already paying $175 for cable/internet each month and that shyt don't even come with starz :mjcry:

all I got is encore.

I got no problem downloading all the starz/showtime/hbo content I want tho.

as for links, HOW do folks in here NOT know how to "find" content in 2015???????

I actually look foward to work on monday. cuz I have power, ballers, and ray donovan all downloaded and ready to watch during the day here.

That comcast life:mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was raw dogging angela in this dream i had last night:noah:

Why i had to wake up brehs :damn:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Was raw dogging angela in this dream i had last night:noah:

Why i had to wake up brehs :damn:

"so, how was the p*ssy???"
7Ee4ey8.png

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
#Prediction

There's gonna be a tense climactic scene where Dre, his hand trembling is gonna have a gun aimed at both Ghost and Kanan and is going to have to choose to kill either the man who he owes from prison, Kanan, or the man who can get him out the hood, Ghost.

He's gonna shoot Kanan.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
#Prediction

There's gonna be a tense climactic scene where Dre, his hand trembling is gonna have a gun aimed at both Ghost and Kanan and is going to have to choose to kill either the man who he owes from prison, Kanan, or the man who can get him out the hood, Ghost.

He's gonna turn the gun on himself and pull the trigger.

Fixed. :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
#Prediction

He's gonna shoot Kanan.
:childplease: Dude has ZERO loyalty ghost. Especially after ghost shytted on him in the restaurant