Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
He's still a suspect.

Angela took pics of tommy holding one bag. The pics wouldn't even hold weight in trial(no source to back her up ). There is no way all of Lobos' money could have been in that one bag. The plan was to give Lobos all of his money in the hotel.
Nah.. he would have his money in a place it can moved. No dudes is moving all that money into a hotel room. It would take WAAAY more than that to pay Lobos than what they showed up with. It was planned. Lobos stuff would be wherever he was about leave or in the form of something else. I can't see them really showing up with a van of money for Lobos and one guy to move.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Nah.. he would have his money in a place it can moved. No dudes is moving all that money into a hotel room. It would take WAAAY more than that to pay Lobos than what they showed up with. It was planned. Lobos stuff would be wherever he was about leave or in the form of something else. I can't see them really showing up with a van of money for Lobos and one guy to move.

Yea i know that.

We're trying to figure out did Tommy have money or laundry in his bag.

Daps
While this is all true, you never know with the writing on this show. :yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This show remains very entertaining, but they need to tighten up the writing. Too many :comeon: moments.

I'm glad Ghost is finally living up to his moniker. The sirens tipped him off to the fact that she was close to him at Bally, and her running to the room when the daughter was texting gave him pause too, so it's easy to believe that a man with the rep to be nicknamed "Ghost" would be able to put two and two together. Even if he didn't know she cloned his phone, it was only prudent to change his phone out just to be cautious. This ain't the first time he's changed phones.

Ghost is a snake, so I do believe he set Tommy up. Why is everyone so sure Jamie contracted Turtle to get Tommy off? We're ignoring the fact that Turtle owes them $12k and is refusing to pay? I think Ghost knows that Angela's case will fall apart since she's done so much illegal shyt, but that debt needs to pay into this storyline.
The writers go back and forth for how Ghost is on this show.

Some moments he's Stringer Bell where he thinks he's smarter than everybody else and it could backfire on him
Some moments he's Walter White where he foresees everything and has a plan to handle it accordingly like a mastermind

We the viewers usually have no clue which Ghost will reveal himself until some shyt in the story just happens and we have to take it for what it's worth.

Writing been all over the place all season for me. And where did Kanan go for 2 episodes?

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
"How you be right there and don't know nothin??" :aicmon: 50 has been killing it all season. You can tell D.Wade is stressed out having to deal with him...

But plan or no plan. Ghost is foul to for putting his friend in jail without his agreement. I don't think Tommy and Ghost will ever be cool again

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Brehs Tommy ass does not like to listen. He takes everything Kannan says as the "holy word," but he is always second guessing and ignoring his homey who took them from the corners to lofts and penthouses and owning clubs to wash money. Tommy needs to show some more damn respect and he should have at least heard his right hand out about his plan, instead of being so stubborn.

I knew them cuffs with Holly were foreshadowing him being scooped by the Feds at some point this season. He'll be home because there was prolly no money in that sack, most likely. Esp when you consider that both Ghost and Tommy knew the Feds were watching them and the wash and fold. I dont think they would be stupid enough to be in that room with any money. They probably have absolutely nothing on Tommy other than him being in the room at the time. Hell none of Angela's evidence against him would be permissible in court - its either been acquired illegally or is hella circumstantial.

But Tommy has to get arrested so he can finally understand the gravity of this sh!t. The FEDS are onto he and ghosts operation, and now they have to get out, or make their hands far removed from the game. When them folks are after you, thats serious problems and you should kiss the game goodbye. You'll be incredibly lucky to beat them even once.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Yea i know that.

We're trying to figure out did Tommy have money or laundry in his bag.
i think Tommy def didn't know about being caught.. or he wouldn't be asking the lawyer who paying for him. I don't know about the money but having that much in them bags would be a bit.