OG Coli Night
qoV0cIZ.jpg
:lupe:

:damn: why I open that spoiler :shaq2:

probably ends up living anyways so who cares :francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm saying I didn't know what type of spoiler this was, you could have described what you were posting or just said possible storyline spoiler.. That's some bs

So for everyone else that doesn't want to see a possible major spoiler don't click that shyt

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
JHEEEZUS FUCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MY LAWWWWWT

EVERYONE TURNED ON GHOST... SHYYT... He gon have to deal with EVERYONE. including the crazy ass serbs :sadcam:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Kanan & Ghost gonna duke it out season finale daaaamn...

Plus remember Ghost got all of Lobos money still...shyt getting crazy..

I doubt the arrest will stick cause Angie gonna have to explain her sources and why she got close to Ghost... shes fucced wither way

Dre & Shawnn still beefin LMAOOOO

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I was never a fan of Angela but now she's really unlikeable

What really turned me against her was when she was reading the Raina texts to Ghost feeling bad about their affair then 5 seconds later she was dtf. I would have had respect for her if she was like I feel bad so I'm a chill tonight but to go ahead and fukk I lost all respect for her.

JHEEEZUS FUCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MY LAWWWWWT

EVERYONE TURNED ON GHOST... SHYYT... He gon have to deal with EVERYONE. including the crazy ass serbs :sadcam:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Kanan & Ghost gonna duke it out season finale daaaamn...

Plus remember Ghost got all of Lobos money still...shyt getting crazy..

I doubt the arrest will stick cause Angie gonna have to explain her sources and why she got close to Ghost... shes fucced wither way

Dre & Shawnn still beefin LMAOOOO

I think Angela is gonna ask Ghost to be her source and if she does we gon really see where Ghost loyalties lie.

Daps
This show remains very entertaining, but they need to tighten up the writing. Too many :comeon: moments.

I'm glad Ghost is finally living up to his moniker. The sirens tipped him off to the fact that she was close to him at Bally, and her running to the room when the daughter was texting gave him pause too, so it's easy to believe that a man with the rep to be nicknamed "Ghost" would be able to put two and two together. Even if he didn't know she cloned his phone, it was only prudent to change his phone out just to be cautious. This ain't the first time he's changed phones.

Ghost is a snake, so I do believe he set Tommy up. Why is everyone so sure Jamie contracted Turtle to get Tommy off? We're ignoring the fact that Turtle owes them $12k and is refusing to pay? I think Ghost knows that Angela's case will fall apart since she's done so much illegal shyt, but that debt needs to pay into this storyline.

Daps
I don't understand why Tommy insists on staying in the game, he has enough money to last him a lifetime. Same thing with Tasha.

It's easy to see why Tommy insists on staying in the game....He has NOTHING outside of the game. He'd overdose within a year.

It never made sense to me that Tasha still insists on staying in the game. She's 30+ with 3 kids, this is around the time someone like her starts thinking about the safety and security of her family. The club may not make as much money, but it would give her status, as she'd be rubbing shoulders with N.Y.'s elite.