Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
A bag. A bag of what? If it's money he's still going to jail. Maybe not for narcotics but for tax evasions, money laundering or something.
Im not disputing what's in the contents of the bag. I believe it's money and doing that laundry thing again would just be lazy writing.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Ruiz fukked up going and snitching on Ghost..Ghost already had it figure out that Angela and the feds was going to be there..and he didn't want to fukk them up and have them go down with lobos...

Next season is on.. Ghost have to go against Ruiz, kanan and the other crew

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not disputing what's in the contents of the bag. I believe it's money and doing that laundry thing again would just be lazy writing.
How would it be lazy writing? These are "smart" guys. They operate under the radar that's how the story started off. Getting from that point to this point, they have done a lot of stupid shyt, but not so much in these last episodes. I mean for all we know they got nabbed in the hallway. They didn't have a room number or name. I'm sure Felipe Lobos wasn't registered at the desk, nor was Thomas Egan.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ: yo i just realized Angela plan was dumb as hell.

She would have to explain how she knew where the meet-up was.

she's sleeping with her suspect/source and cloned his phone.....the judge face

:francis:

Greg already knows whats going on between the two, if she dont give up the puss he snitching(she will fukk him eventually).
Greg trolled the shyt outta her :dead:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: yo i just realized Angela plan was dumb as hell.

She would have to explain how she knew where the meet-up was.

she's sleeping with her suspect/source and cloned his phone.....the judge face

:francis:

Greg already knows whats going on between the two, if she dont give up the puss he snitching(she will fukk him eventually).
Not really. She could say she was in the neighborhood for whatever reasons and observed Thomas Egan pulling up with a large duffel bag. They already tried to get a warrant based on a lie. The Nomar thing. Greg was not present.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that's gonna be the season ending twist...they keep emphasizing on Ghost being a great dad, and then all the fukking Ghost n Angie doing....she prolly gonna find out end of season she knocked up and she stuck with her drug kingpin baby daddy for life...and wait til Greg finds out cuz he knows her and Ghost seeing each other...then if he finds out he's the real Ghost?!? Oh the fukkery! :blessed:
Not much time has lapsed. It could be Greg's kid. You never know.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I agreed with you there, no organized crime unit would take lightly to be taking orders from and being ran by a battyman.
That's why I don't get why they made Lobos gay in Power. The character has a menacing personality, but he's still :wrist: :yeshrug:

I thought everyone knew that all tv shows have to have a token gay person, they don't want the :BGT community to feel left out... I mean I hope you knew he was gay from his mannerisms..
wow. what a great episode.

shyt was fire. power came along way from what was presented in the first episode of season one. i lowkey felt a sense of reward for sticking with it, watching this episode.

greg knox still a bytch ass whipped borderline stalker. angela showed her allegiance is to her job first and foremost (even if she did suggest getting away with bruh earlier). guy that plays lobos is a good actor, gave the character crazy charisma. ruiz needs to get clapped unless he redeems himself. bruh too quick to flip, don't know his place. tasha needs to be clapped, "fukking one man while living off another" summed her character, all the while being a manipulative thot in denial. julio needs a bigger role in the great scheme of things. angela's boss is probably lobos inside man.

so many conflicts brewing man, you don't know who's being genuine or playing a long game. good shyt.

Yea I know she is popular with the women so it wont happen, but fukk her, she has to be the dumbest person on the show.. I can undetstand her wanting get back(even tho that's dumb too) but to fukk someone that is that close to them and expect not to get caught is ridiculous and disrespectful..

50's right hand man is going to turn on 50 and work for Ghost so he can get out the hood

Great decision by the writers to get this Lobos meet & greet over with. Other shows would have dragged it out to the finale...[/QUOTE]

yea that's one thing I don't like about most great shows, they let little shyt drag on too long

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How would it be lazy writing? These are "smart" guys. They operate under the radar that's how the story started off. Getting from that point to this point, they have done a lot of stupid shyt, but not so much in these last episodes. I mean for all we know they got nabbed in the hallway. They didn't have a room number or name. I'm sure Felipe Lobos wasn't registered at the desk, nor was Thomas Egan.

Because they've been foreshadowing all along. From Angela having Isabela finish the sketch, to Ghost finding the sketch and files in her apartment, to Ghost finding the phone and seeing her text correspndence with isabella, Ghost knowing she tapped his phone and then the lawyer shyt that just happened. No we, know they didn't get nabbed in the hallway because we saw them in the hallway and bust down the door. Angela decoded the text that gave the hotel and room number they were in. That's how they got to Lobos and shot and killed the other guy.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
His fed girlfriend who is plotting on putting away his business partner and best friend. No way you can have a conversation about ghost covering all his bases when dealing with angela :heh:

If he was covering his bases with the phone why would lead them directly to lobos AND Tommy? There's so much liability in that plan.

He shouldve had two phones the minute he knew angela was looking into tommy seeing how hes just as guilty as him

No she showed an allegiance to herself both times. She don't get her way she pouts and does things. If she loved her job, she'd follow protocol. She wouldn't be laid up with a drug dealer.

I think her doing things her own way is her way of showing she will do anything to get her job done. But I think showing allegiance to your job over someone you love is fukking selfish and a good way to becoming the cat lady... She is going to feel stupid when she cant explain how she found them and they end up walking, her job she holds so high will probably reassign he far away from new York if not fire her, and now ghost will never trust her again, she gonna end up without neither of them

$teez

Atlanta$tan
Daps
Major Spoiler Alert don't open if u don't want shyt spoil.....:manny:
qoV0cIZ.jpg
:lupe:

Last edited: