Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I knew ghost set Angie up with that phone shyt.... Everybody think they ahead of ghost but dude is shutting kats down at every angle.... They got nothing on Tommy... Long as he don't slip up and say shyt he'll walk... Gonna be very interesting to see how ghost gets out of this Kanan plan.... Shawn gonna kill ghost... Yea right... :comeon:

They caught Tommy with a load of money in the same room as Lobos. Angie even has the picture of him bringing the bag into the building so he can't say it wasn't his. Idk how he can get out of this

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:russ: yo i just realized Angela plan was dumb as hell.

She would have to explain how she knew where the meet-up was.

she's sleeping with her suspect/source and cloned his phone.....the judge face

:francis:

Greg already knows whats going on between the two, if she dont give up the puss he snitching(she will fukk him eventually).

I think Tommy gets off because the entire case will be thrown out. Everything she did was illegal. When she got Isabella a minor to finish the sketch, remember ghost has those files and knows she did that. Tapping his phone was illegal as well.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
They caught Tommy with a load of money in the same room as Lobos. Angie even has the picture of him bringing the bag into the building so he can't say it wasn't his. Idk how he can get out of this
It's called "fruit from the poisonous tree" any and all evidence from Angela will be tossed. As a Fed Lawyer she should know better, but it's a TV show, so suspension of disbelief has to take place.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow. what a great episode.

shyt was fire. power came along way from what was presented in the first episode of season one. i lowkey felt a sense of reward for sticking with it, watching this episode.

greg knox still a bytch ass whipped borderline stalker. angela showed her allegiance is to her job first and foremost (even if she did suggest getting away with bruh earlier). guy that plays lobos is a good actor, gave the character crazy charisma. ruiz needs to get clapped unless he redeems himself. bruh too quick to flip, don't know his place. tasha needs to be clapped, "fukking one man while living off another" summed her character, all the while being a manipulative thot in denial. julio needs a bigger role in the great scheme of things. angela's boss is probably lobos inside man.

so many conflicts brewing man, you don't know who's being genuine or playing a long game. good shyt.
Angela didn't show an allegiance to anyone but herself. She got pissed off that Jamie kept lying to her. She wanted him to stay, so she'd know he wasn't Ghost. He left proving essentially he is Ghost. Lobos' inside man is kind irrelevant at this point. I mean he could get out put he's marked for death either way.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50's right hand man is going to turn on 50 and work for Ghost so he can get out the hood

Great decision by the writers to get this Lobos meet & greet over with. Other shows would have dragged it out to the finale...
Not really great. The storyline has been the same for two seasons. They need to move on from it. Honestly.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It's called "fruit from the poisonous tree" any and all evidence from Angela will be tossed. As a Fed Lawyer she should know better, but it's a TV show, so suspension of disbelief has to take place.

you're absolutely right and I've been thinking this ever since Angie been doing this illegal. I just forget when I mentioned that picture. Ghost knows she's been collecting illegal evidence and Im sure he'll feed that to the lawyer he just strong armed

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew ghost set Angie up with that phone shyt.... Everybody think they ahead of ghost but dude is shutting kats down at every angle.... They got nothing on Tommy... Long as he don't slip up and say shyt he'll walk... Gonna be very interesting to see how ghost gets out of this Kanan plan.... Shawn gonna kill ghost... Yea right... :comeon:
Nah, the sirens tipped him off. She even tried to hangup or cover the phone. Chance happening.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the episode and WHAT THE fukk!!!!!!!!!!! How SWAY can there even be another season after this??
They got no case. They have no drugs and probably no money either. Everything they know is tainted anyhow. Nomar was Greg's C.I. , but he ain't work for him. Greg wasn't really on the scene to hear Nomar say "Ghost did It" or whatever the fukk. It was Angela. They had nothing to do with Annaball getting killed or the hit on Ruiz. Tommy would need to be a real sucker to snitch.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS