Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo man, #FreeTommy

free the guys!

shoulda let tommy put a hot one in Angela's neck and none of this woulda happened. i doubt tommy had any work in that duffle, or cash, and if he did he probably handed it off to Ghost before going to Lobos room and Ghost bounced with it after all them feds cleared out (i aint see the feds bring out a bag), what are the feds going to hold them on? just being in a room together? pause

Last edited:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Angela don't know what the fukk she wants. The most bipolar bytch on prime-time TV.
One minute she loves Ghost, then something happens and she's suspicious of him, then something else happens to disprove her previous thoughts and she loves him again. :mjlol:

fukking preview didn't show me a fukking thing for next week neither. :skip:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I'm watching the new episode now, and this is all I have to say:
Angela needs to die! :damn:

Ofc that won't happen (at least not soon), because no Angie, then no drama; no drama, then no show.
I don't think that bytch is going anywhere anytime soon, I feel like she'll always play a part for most of the show's life. Whether she's a major part of the storyline or not.

Feels like she gets way more screen time than Omari Da Gawd too. :yeshrug:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J2svz5Dz.gif

"She aint been tiny in a minute" :lolbron:

Reminds me of first ballot BBW HOFer Angie Love :takedat:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Ghost smooth AF:wow:Dude knows EVERYTHING and is always 2-3 steps ahead:wow:these past few episodes really show us why his name is his name. On the ads for the show, it had "keep your friends close" :wow: Ghost is doing exactly that and its helping him greatly. That swerve he pulled at the end was :banderas:Angela ain't know what hit her. :pacspit:at Angela :mjcry:free Tommy

Tasha a G :whoo:at her plan to kill Lobos. I wonder if Tommy and Ghost were gonna follow through with the plan to kill him. I think Ghost may have changed the plan when he figured out Angela was following him. Lobos was planning on killing Tommy and Ghost too tho:merchant: I knew Lobos was a fakkit :wrist::scust:
Dre playin somebody.....or everybody:mjpls: Him and Shawn hate eachother. I think Shawn is jealous of Kanan and Dre's friendship. The breh Kanan returned:myman:you can always tell he fresh outta jail, he stay checking them hoes out:lolbron: he be having hilarious moments, that last scene he had wit Shawn and Dre was great. Shawn soft ass is not gonna complete the task of killing Ghost tho :mjlol:
:francis: Christmas needs to be canceled for Ruiz eventually. Nobody on this show is trustworthy :wow: maybe the breh Julio:wow:

this was a great episode, Best show on Tv:mjcry::wow: these next 2 episodes are gonna be EPIC:popcorn3:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was watching the episode thinking this feels like a finale... and that's what the chick said on the little "inside the world of power" segment after the show. Everybody was playing mind games, and I wonder what happened to all the plastic in the room. It almost seems like Ghost is the one 3 moves ahead because by the cops killing the meeting he stops Kanan's plan, Lobo's plan, and part of Angela's. Dude really holds true to that name and I think Angie felt that when he was not there. Ghost....

Funny how the writers had us wondering who the dude was that helped Angela mirror Ghost's phone in the last episode and it turned out to be no one worth a fukkin' damn. :pachaha:

I knew it was a nobody. She does everything behind that police force's back lol

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Angela don't know what the fukk she wants. The most bipolar bytch on prime-time TV.
One minute she loves Ghost, then something happens and she's suspicious of him, then something else happens to disprove her previous thoughts and she loves him again. :mjlol:

she gave no fukks about calling greg to get the task force to raid the hotel she saw ghost go into, before tommy even pulled up, mind you she didnt know if lobos was there or not she just assumed after ghost went in

but she made sure to get some goodbye dikk before what she thought would be sending him to jail:mjpls:
I knew it was a nobody. She does everything behind that police force's back lol
yup and thats gonna come back to bite her in the ass
if I dont bite it first:shaq:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that boy ghost was on his :smugdraper: shyt this ep having bishes all flustered and shyt :pachaha:....when they showed him just looking at angie at the window i legit went :banderas: cuz the nicca just looked so cot dayum smoove :myman: and then he text the bytch with his new number just to add the ether on her soul :mjlol::russyheh:....best shyt on tv and it aint even close brehs :blessed:..these next two eps gonna be so mufukkin good :ahh:...oh and anybody wanting to see ghost die is a c00n :pacspit:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Remember Holly pulled her card way back telling Angie that she just hoping that Ghost is a good guy so she can keep fukking him