Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I think he can tell she never wants to leave that life behind...and when they talk about someone dying you can see she gets enjoyment out of it

Last episode they were talking about murdering a Federal Prosecutor in open public, this show sometimes.....

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Gad Damn! Ghost playing master chess with these fools!! Lol:wow: The puppet master got everyone dancing on his strings! The episode lived up it to its name: He was three steps ahead of everybody.:wow:
I like seeing a black character like him on TV. Hopefully he don't go out like Stringer Bell....:sadcam: I doubt it, though, with him being the main character.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Wall of money:wow:

tvt8cAiN.png

:damn::wow:

The waitress in the diner was thick as hell:ohlawd:

J2svz5Dz.gif

"She aint been tiny in a minute" :lolbron:

Lala thick:whew:

Lala looking good in them jeans :ohlawd:

Lala looking plump as fukk.

:mjcry: lala looking nice

Dat ass :whew: :ohlawd: can see it from the front

Lala in those jeans...

Yessir :shaq:

W0ZfBFtb.jpg

d-wade scary ass just learned how to shoot a gun now he's supposed to kill ghost :stopitslime:

Yeah, I don't have confidence in this nikka at all...he won't make it to season 3.

yea he's clearly ahead of the game.. people sound dumb as fukk when they call ghost an idiot, he knew exactly what he was doing

He was definitely on his game in this episode. See what happens when you take p*ssy out of the picture? :lolbron:

"How he be right there and u know nothing?" :wow:

50 was great this episode...nikka might just leave unscathed

Dre in the cut plotting HARD too. I wonder if his loyalty atm is to Kanan or is he shifting to work with Ghost when this is all said and done.

I don't trust that nikka either. nikka about to end up like humpty dumpty playing both sides of the fence