Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yo I'm only minutes into the episode and I paused it and was like "let me log on and see if anyone brought it up" lol

I concede, but a cartel boss being openly gay is not realistic at all
He's a boss. Who knows how open he is? Those dudes can do whatever they want on the low. And some other cartel already coming for his head.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"So how was the p*ssy?"
CLX85elUsAASc0Q.png
@3Rivers bless us breh :laff:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Wow you are really dumb :damn:

Ghost M.O. is setting up people that trust him. What kinda shyt is that. He unscrewed the tail light on the car Kanen was in to set him up becuz they didn't see eye to eye business wise. He did the same thing to Tommy becuz they weren't on the same page with the Lobos plan. Setting your homies up is something I can't condone I don't care how far ahead of nikkas he was.

Honestly if Ghost had told Tommy Lobos wanted him out I'm sure Tommy woulda changed his tune and said let's kill Lobos then. And Ghost wasn't ahead of Angela when she cloned his phone which is why he ended up having to set his right hand man up who has showed nothing but loyalty to Ghost. The bytch he put a ring on made him choose between her and Ghost and Tommy didn't even hesitate to choose his partner in crime. The thought of flipping on Ghost only infuriated him.

But Ghost felt that heat around the corner and instead of taking out Lobos he wanna pull his partner out in the light exposing him to the Feds in a meeting with a fukking Drug Lord from Mexico who's on their wanted list. And I bet he still run off with Angela becuz he still has real feelings for her. Yea he played her somewhat but this nikka still think they can be together like nothing's changed :dahell:. His ass is in love with her and she used his love for her to clone his phone get all his meet locations and he had to do some DIRTY shyt to cover his ass.

It keeps him out the system which I salute but Ghost, Tommy and Tasha are a partnership from what I've seen and he threw one of them under the bus. Like Dre said street justice would mean his ass must die but it's a TV show which I love so I know he ain't gon bite the bullet. But real nikka shyt says he must die.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think that's gonna be the season ending twist...they keep emphasizing on Ghost being a great dad, and then all the fukking Ghost n Angie doing....she prolly gonna find out end of season she knocked up and she stuck with her drug kingpin baby daddy for life...and wait til Greg finds out cuz he knows her and Ghost seeing each other...then if he finds out he's the real Ghost?!? Oh the fukkery! :blessed:
It's going to be wild breh...

Greg already suspects Angie is fukking James and that he is her connect...The million dollar question is does he know/suspect James is ghost? If he does that makes things very interesting...Angie is completely fukked if Greg suspects James is ghost because it looks like her and James conspired to make Tommy take the fall as "Ghost"...Greg can then feed Tommy that story which Tommy seems to already suspect to be true and get him to flip on Ghost...Tough jam to get out of because you can't make a federal agent this involved in the investigation disappear but then again Angie is also apart of the investigation...she could make fingers point at someone else for Gregs disappearance...like Kannan for example...

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t this point anything can happen the next 2 episodes. but yea like dude 2 post above said tommy got bagged makin a drop! donno bout any work and im guessin the feds shot lobos boy up. maybe tommy gets out easily. i know ghost is a ghost but all the way setting tommy up like that is wild lol. but man this muthafukkka ghost. and with the lawyer prelude scenes. im sure ghost got that lawyer for somebody ELSE. only person i can see actually being able to kill em with a gun at this point is angela or perhaps tasha which both are b1tches. against the rest he be movin wild sneaky. kanans thirst level peaked this episode. so he prob gon get dealt with too fast. the son gon ask tasha next ep how kanan get locked and he gon flip on her. also the fact that kanan didnt get to meet lobos like he told the serb ruiz and haitian marlo is lol. why they all team up like legion of doom :ohhh: all the sudden lmao. ruiz chatty patty to the max lol. ghost might have to disappear. i cant see kanan makin it out this season alive ruiz wont be alive. shawn the only way kanan and ghost can cross paths at this point. ghost already checked dude lol. tasha told shawn the wrong info. kanan doesnt even know what lobos look like. lol whoo got the work now tho brehs? will a super new plug be revealed next episode? ghost might set the next nikkaz up lol. but damn tommy. just cause we aint see what happen inside im guessin he gets bail or charges dropped by a twist? lobos got lawyers 2. is ths nikka ghost gon bounce with angela foreal :to:
a

The lawyer is for tommy

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I dont think D wade will try to kill Ghost. Tasha will lose it. I can see him turning in Kanan when he finds out the truth

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Ayo man, #FreeTommy

free the guys!

shoulda let tommy put a hot one in Angela's neck and none of this woulda happened. i doubt tommy had any work in that duffle, or cash, and if he did he probably handed it off to Ghost before going to Lobos room and Ghost bounced with it after all them feds cleared out (i aint see the feds bring out a bag), what are the feds going to hold them on? just being in a room together? pause
Tommy would've been the first person they brought in as he was their target. They would've spotted his car on the scene and he would've fried.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
What a episode!! :whew:

Ghost is 10 steps ahead of everyone brehs :wow:

50 is the quotable king :laff:...even Stevie Wonder can see y'all fukking!! :dead:

I think Tommy knows he was going to take the fall. He had to be on it imo

Ghost promised him he'll get out unscathed.

Angela at the end :umad: :evillaff: