Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
power season 3 spoiler:troll:
008afa6a2723341230c6694060f9a352.jpg
I think that's gonna be the season ending twist...they keep emphasizing on Ghost being a great dad, and then all the fukking Ghost n Angie doing....she prolly gonna find out end of season she knocked up and she stuck with her drug kingpin baby daddy for life...and wait til Greg finds out cuz he knows her and Ghost seeing each other...then if he finds out he's the real Ghost?!? Oh the fukkery! :blessed:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I knew Ghost wasn't on the team 100%. TBH I hope Shawn, Kanan or Tommy kill his ass but he's the lead so I know that won't happen. Angela needs to get popped too but she the female lead. I don't like the game Ghost is playing. I have a feeling Tommy gonna side with Kanan when all is said and done and I won't blame him one bit.
Wow you are really dumb :damn:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ghost out here playing chess, I was calling him a dumbass last episode for letting that phone shyt happen but goddamn, what a strategic move tonight. He got rid of Lobos, tommy will be released since the phone tapping was illegal, and he went to that lawyer. Now he has to worry about cannan and them. Season 3 will be revolved around that

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Something ain't sitting right with me about Kanan. Feel like we're not getting the real story. One thing we have learned about Ghost is that he only fukks with people who try to fukk with him. Like how he could tell Lobos was about to fukk him over, thus planned to kill him.

I think Kanan ain't telling us WHY ghost wanted to knock him back in the day.

Bingo. We know he got set up, but we dont know WHY Ghost got him sent up.

I don't understand why Tommy insists on staying in the game, he has enough money to last him a lifetime. Same thing with Tasha.

Real shyt. Esp Tasha, if Ghost went legit, she could take half of his shyt. She's shortsighted as hell.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I would love for Tommy to be locked up for half the season 3. Get's pressured by the Aryan Nation, they beat him up and put a swastika on his forehead. Now he's released to his black friends. You know how it go, you choose sides on the inside for protection and the show is all about choosing sides.