Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Long shot but Imma say Shawn shoots Ghost and the season ends with the cliff hanger. But we find out next season he doesn't die.
I don't think he will. In fact, I bet we're gonna learn the truth from Ghost telling Shawn. Ghost is a true father figure and he's only hard on Shawn cause he cares about him. That's why he don't want him lying to him, he don't want him in this life.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Carlo Brigante said:
You ain't a lawyer no more, Dave. You a gangster now. On the other side. A whole new ball game. You can't learn about it in school, and you can't have a late start.

Shawn is too late and soft in the game to pull off hits.....

Free Egan!!!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Something ain't sitting right with me about Kanan. Feel like we're not getting the real story. One thing we have learned about Ghost is that he only fukks with people who try to fukk with him. Like how he could tell Lobos was about to fukk him over, thus planned to kill him.

I think Kanan ain't telling us WHY ghost wanted to knock him back in the day.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
How does he set up his mans tho? They split EVERYTHING down the middle except puss, and this ninja set him up to get booked by the Feds....on some "I have a plan to get you out". N!gga, everything you own has his name on it...y'all now on the radar for life.
This might be Ghost's fukked up way to force Tommy out of the game. We know Ghost true goal, to go clean. This might be Ghost forcing Tommy to go clean too, tommy can't hustle with this big ass record on him now. Tommy is like his brother, and he probably wants what is best for him, even if Tommy don't see that.

Tommy better start working at that club if he want to stay out of prison. :ufdup:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
How does he set up his mans tho? They split EVERYTHING down the middle except puss, and this ninja set him up to get booked by the Feds....on some "I have a plan to get you out". N!gga, everything you own has his name on it...y'all now on the radar for life.
It's grimy that he let Tommy take the fall even if he does "have a plan" to get him out, there's no guarantee of it working and Tommy can go to prison for a long time.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
This might be Ghost's fukked up way to force Tommy out of the game. We know Ghost true goal, to go clean. This might be Ghost forcing Tommy to go clean too, tommy can't hustle with this big ass record on him now. Tommy is like his brother, and he probably wants what is best for him, even if Tommy don't see that.

Tommy better start working at that club if he want to stay out of prison. :ufdup:
I don't understand why Tommy insists on staying in the game, he has enough money to last him a lifetime. Same thing with Tasha.