Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I don't understand why Tommy insists on staying in the game, he has enough money to last him a lifetime. Same thing with Tasha.
That's why Ghost not vibing with Tasha anymore. Ghost see it for what it is, they found the pot of gold, living the dream. But Tasha still want more and enjoys the hustle over the actual success.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
That's why Ghost not vibing with Tasha anymore. Ghost see it for what it is, they found the pot of goal, living the dream. But Tasha still want more and enjoys the hustle over the actual success.
Yeah I think he can tell she never wants to leave that life behind...and when they talk about someone dying you can see she gets enjoyment out of it

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Going outside of the box, career criminals often love the inherent risky lifestyle and going "normal" would leave them reslocketless....It is in their bones...
True but Tommy can still snort coke and party for the rest of his life, if he gets locked up or killed it will mean no more redhead p*ssy and cocaine for him

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm still tripping off of Turtle being on here now :heh:
I hate that fekket so much :noah:

I feel like hes one of those people thats just lucky to have connects. Like his character on entourage. :damn: Sh1t actor. Fukk him:pacspit:

Wasn't Lobos bout to kill Tommy and Ghost? Tommy is such a clown. Hopefully ghost start actin like the g he's spose to be now

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
How does he set up his mans tho? They split EVERYTHING down the middle except puss, and this ninja set him up to get booked by the Feds....on some "I have a plan to get you out". N!gga, everything you own has his name on it...y'all now on the radar for life.
:what:

Cmon dog you nikkas are slow as hell

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: dunno if you can call ghost a rat in this case...Lobos was about to chop both him and Tommy up :heh:

I don't think he knew about Lobos trying to off him. If he did, that means he was setting Tommy up to get murked. I think he knew Angela was gonna rush in with the taskforce and he was gonna help Tommy beat the charge.