Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Shawn thinking he's a big shot and can take care of Tasha and her kids:mjlol: simps will get a hard learn by the end of the season.

Tommy was reminding me of a lot Shane from The Walking dead right down to the mannerisms:mjlol:

Didn't Kantos say he was gay in season 1, so why would he fall for that trick Ghost set-up?:what:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I watch this show for the serious storyline... If I wanted to watch some bullshyt simulated sex scenes, I'd watch Skinemax at 3 in the morning.

They over-do it too much on Power.

:patrice: it sounds weird but I kinda agree. I mean as much as I love seeing tasha scenes I'm at point where I feel like its taking up valuable time in show. I really like the show and the more time devoted to the story the better imo.

I mean they can keep the ass n titties in every episode just make it quick so we can get back to the story.

I also think it because other then tasha I'm not feeling the females enough to really :gladbron: over.

:whoa: not saying they are not attractive

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That does him no good. Lobos is the distributor. He makes this whole thing possible and i don't think catching lobos is the FBI's problem. They need someone to implicate him.

I can see 50 making his move right before everything goes down and being identified as the real kingpin and ghost skates away untouched

they don't call that nikka "ghost" for nothin :manny:

trinakay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC!!!
how ghost gon send holly away, and then give angela her alias?????? what part of the retarded game is that????
I said the same thing at first watching the episode but he had to tell her or Angela would of been out for good so he needed to prove he nor Tommy had Holly killed to keep Angela somewhat "on his side."

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said the same thing at first watching the episode but he had to tell her or Angela would of been out for good so he needed to prove he nor Tommy had Holly killed to keep Angela somewhat "on his side."
I don't agree. Ghost been a whole bytch for Angela and if this was the real world everyone going to jail

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:mjlol: at ghost being the head of a criminal empire. he too busy thinking with his dikk.

nikka was STUUUUUPID sloppy with the Angela shyt from jump. Cupcaking with her ALL day as well as spending long periods od the day with her etc....nikka was begging to get caught lackin :snoop:
You two are really this dumb :what:

Seriously?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nikka was STUUUUUPID sloppy with the Angela shyt from jump. Cupcaking with her ALL day as well as spending long periods od the day with her etc....nikka was begging to get caught lackin :snoop:

can ANYONE explain to me why the mastermimd of a multi-million dollar drug empire wouldn't have multiple cell phones?

one for his fam

one for his hoes and trickin

one burner for business????? :dahell:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can ANYONE explain to me why the mastermimd of a multi-million dollar drug empire wouldn't have multiple cell phones?

one for his fam

one for his hoes and trickin

one burner for business????? :dahell:
In real life ghost would never talk on the phone. It's like the writers made him a smart dumb nikka.