Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ghost took care of that man, literally feeding and clothing him.

He fukked his wife :beli:

In his house :beli:

In his truck :beli:

:francis: D wade gotta die
Tasha ain't innocent. She was serving herself in the backseat least season & leaving him with a take home gift. Getting mad cause her best friend pushed up on him....

That said, Angela isn't that cute.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Tasha ain't innocent. She was serving herself in the backseat least season & leaving him with a take home gift. Getting mad cause her best friend pushed up on him....

Tasha pushed up on him.
Ghost is the breadwinner, let that man bust his nuts.
He could have said no. You dont fukk your boss' wife

:dahell: Angela isnt cute? That's very random

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Tasha pushed up on him.
Ghost is the breadwinner, let that man bust his nuts.
He could have said no. You dont fukk your boss' wife

:dahell: Angela isnt cute? That's very random

Yeah I was looking at her face and it's just very :ehh:. Like if Ghost gone cheat pick a better lookin woman. :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, B you got it all wrong. Remember the scene cuts off with her in the bathroom still.. You don't know maybe Ghost wakes up..

An plus who the fukk is that hacker :russ: They way they showed the dude it could be a twist. Like this dude could really be workin for Ghost :mjlol:
im fukked...for some reason i thought angela was in a room and ghost was showrering or sumn. would she really be brave enough to remove his phone from the nightstand while he sleeping.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hope so. I'm not convinced that he's playing Angela I think he still has feelings for her. Last night showed that Angela is trying to get to Lobos by any means necessary. Jaime or no Jaime. Does Ghost want his freedom and empire? Or does he wanna have his cake and eat it too by having Angela by his side with his freedom?

I need to know 100% is Ghost on the team or is love from years ago clouding his judgment? I've heard some people say his plan was for Angie to clone his phone. That he left it out on purpose. I think he thought he was back in good graces 100% and slipped up. We'll see which it is but I still have my doubts about Ghosts feelings for Angie.
i think he he thinks he earned the trust too. because the holly shyt worked too nicely...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I been saying from the jump that angela is very very average looking. I'd rather be fukking tasha if I'm ghost. her body better, she younger, and she stay trying to throw that p*ssy at him.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Tasha is the head of this empire now. Maybe she should meet with Lobos.

Ghost had to get her to stop his business partner and best friend from killing the girl he loves. She ordered Ghost to keep fukking Angela.

Them dudes are idiots. :heh: How does no one bother to tell ghost that the money got moved and he's the boss?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Too much sex on the show damn

Way too much.

I swear every time a sex scene comes on I'm like
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

this is what we are complaining about?????? :wtf: