Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

trinakay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC!!!
I don't agree. Ghost been a whole bytch for Angela and if this was the real world everyone going to jail
If he wouldnt have told Angela then it would be highly likely she would no longer try to protect him and would be completely against him b/c she thinks he is responsible for Holly's death so you dont have to agree (its my opinion) but he had to choose the "lesser of the two evils"

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
To each his own. It's just getting over the top and corny though IMO. And I really thought the acting would get better second season. Terrible. Some spots are cringeworthy

Dude playing Tommy is a good actor so is the chick playing Holly. Omari is a great actor becuz he's NOTHING like Ghost. His facial expressions when he gets gangsta is really good. I like Naturi's gangsta bytch act plus she's beautiful. I think the chick playing Angela is channeling her inner J.Lo. I've enjoyed the 2nd season more than the first and it looks like it's only going to get better.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he wouldnt have told Angela then it would be highly likely she would no longer try to protect him and would be completely against him b/c she thinks he is responsible for Holly's death so you dont have to agree (its my opinion) but he had to choose the "lesser of the two evils"
True but she can't go to the police without repercussions for her self

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
To each his own. It's just getting over the top and corny though IMO. And I really thought the acting would get better second season. Terrible. Some spots are cringeworthy

yeah its fukking stupid. The street shyt is fire, but its being ruined by the sopranos syndrome.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Dude playing Tommy is a good actor so is the chick playing Holly. Omari is a great actor becuz he's NOTHING like Ghost. His facial expressions when he gets gangsta is really good. I like Naturi's gangsta bytch act plus she's beautiful. I think the chick playing Angela is channeling her inner J.Lo. I've enjoyed the 2nd season more than the first and it looks like it's only going to get better.
They are all good actors. Even 50 pretty good.