Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tasha is the head of this empire now. Maybe she should meet with Lobos.

Ghost had to get her to stop his business partner and best friend from killing the girl he loves. She ordered Ghost to keep fukking Angela.

Them dudes are idiots. :heh: How does no one bother to tell ghost that the money got moved and he's the boss?
Ghost gonna set Lobos up and tip Angela off to the meet or him being in town.

how ghost gon send holly away, and then give angela her alias?????? what part of the retarded game is that????
Because he's 2 steps ahead of everybody when the writers want him to be.

He gives Angela her alias, and has Holly tell a new story to get Angela off her Ghost hunt. Holly gets away and Angela doesn't care because she buys the bullshyt story she tells her and then happily goes back to Ghost to get the dikk... but wait, then she clones his phone.

:facepalm:

One word to describe this show is... fukkery

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Because he's 2 steps ahead of everybody when the writers want him to be.

He gives Angela her alias, and has Holly tell a new story to get Angela off her Ghost hunt. Holly gets away and Angela doesn't care because she buys the bullshyt story she tells her and then happily goes back to Ghost to get the dikk... but wait, then she clones his phone.

like we all know. he should never have been fukking with her like that once he found out what she was on. in other words, just fukkery.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

That does him no good. Lobos is the distributor. He makes this whole thing possible and i don't think catching lobos is the FBI's problem. They need someone to implicate him.

I can see 50 making his move right before everything goes down and being identified as the real kingpin and ghost skates away untouched

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:win: had people fukkin for no reason on this last episode. they love the nudity, jesus. :whew:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ldypk41zSO1qzz41so1_500.gif

Tommy is really an American Psycho...all they needed was Phil Collins and this would have put this in GOAT skeezer scenes lol...Props for Tasha with the assist....@ that one chick :feedme:

Ghost finally getting some sense and nerve back :blessed:

I was really expecting some Albanian goons to take care of Holly, but her trip with the bushes gotta wait I suppose:yeshrug:

How is D-Wade going to provide without any marketable skills and no street smarts to a Trap Queen?:mjlol: This is Carmela and Furio all over again....except D-Wade made that slam dunk...

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That does him no good. Lobos is the distributor. He makes this whole thing possible and i don't think catching lobos is the FBI's problem. They need someone to implicate him.

I can see 50 making his move right before everything goes down and being identified as the real kingpin and ghost skates away untouched
:manny:

All I know is, everything is lining up perfectly for Ghost to set up his enemies to get the heat off him.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I been saying from the jump that angela is very very average looking. I'd rather be fukking tasha if I'm ghost. her body better, she younger, and she stay trying to throw that p*ssy at him.

Have you ever been in a relationship dude? The stuff you listed don't matter after a year or two.

Every time Tasha was on screen with Ghost you could feel the strain of her sucking the life out of him. She's just a groupie girl who got put on (look at her circle). She's more a product of Ghosts loyalty and intellect than of his love and affection.

Angela knew him as a child, understands his ambition, his life goals, his spirit, his character. They both have the same drive in them, they are both self-made, having to spot the angles, knowing when to cede, when to push.

Angela understands and supports his ambition. She truly believes in him. :yeshrug:

Last edited: