Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Who is hot? Tommy. How does Angela know James is Ghost? Tommy blabbing to Holly. I mean you could say Tommy's blabbing is the reason James is alive, but still. Tommy and his fukk ups got them on the radar.
That was another way for the writers to show how reckless Tommy's character is.

Ghost is sleeping with the direct enemy and never mentioned anything about his empire once.

Tommy met this wack brawd and told her everything within a few days of knowing her because she threatened to leave if he wasn't gonna be honest with her. :smh:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can ANYONE explain to me why the mastermimd of a multi-million dollar drug empire wouldn't have multiple cell phones?

one for his fam

one for his hoes and trickin

one burner for business????? :dahell:
Why would he need 3 phones? That's sloppy. Novice mistakes. Maybe if he a had real company phone and didn't want them tracking his shyt. But for all intents and purposes he's a legit business man. One cell phone is sufficient. You guys are talking about a burner cell. That only keeps the subscriber info unavailable, if someone has the phone it can still be cloned. If someone has the number it can still be tracked and tapped. If they get one line, he still gone have three phones on him and his location for a GPS hit to place him in an area.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was another way for the writers to show how reckless Tommy's character is.

Ghost is sleeping with the direct enemy and never mentioned anything about his empire once.

Tommy met this wack brawd and told her everything within a few days of knowing her because she threatened to leave if he wasn't gonna be honest with her. :smh:
That is a good point lol p*ssy fukking nikkas up.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The pu$$y bout to get Shawn clapped, got this simp making promises and acting sloppy

Please tell me Ghost has more than one phone :snoop:, I refuse to believe the writing is that bad

Can't be mad at a coke fueled orgy :smugfavre:

I'm seeing how Ghost gets his club back, but how will he get rid of Kanan and/or Lobos?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I just started watching this show this weekend and now Im caught up. Is it me or is the nikka that plays Ghost is a terrible actor? He has zero personality

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I just started watching this show this weekend and now Im caught up. Is it me or is the nikka that plays Ghost is a terrible actor? He has zero personality
Nah, The only bad actor on the show really is Joseph Sikora (Tommy). Which I find strange because he's been acting since the late 80's. :dahell:

Maybe he can't quite get the natural feel for a "wigga drug dealer" character. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
tommy is bad, but angie is too, man. "i'm sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy, will help me again, sorrrrrrryyyyyyy again will u help me again, yes im sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy sorrrrryyyyy sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Who in their right mind fukks the wife of the BOSS?! :dahell: Even the most p*ssy starved dudes know that's the line you definitely don't cross. He's willing to get murked for what, exactly? It's clear as day he's only being used and dude wanna talk about he'll look after a woman with three kids when the dude barely has any confidence to look anyone in the eye lmao. :snoop:

This fool deserves to get offed for that. Never mind the fact that he's an annoying simp of high proportions.