Stay away from Spartacus then :lolbron: :whew:

But nah that show is piff:whoa:..check it out

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
For everyone saying Ghost set Angie up with the cell phone shyt is wrong.

If that was the case, they would have shown ghost wake up and play like he was asleep while she went into the bathroom..

Ghost isn't going to see this move coming because he "thinks" he regained Angie's trust

Nah, B you got it all wrong. Remember the scene cuts off with her in the bathroom still.. You don't know maybe Ghost wakes up..

An plus who the fukk is that hacker :russ: They way they showed the dude it could be a twist. Like this dude could really be workin for Ghost :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lol, but what if there is more than they are letting on to? I'm telling u, do not count out the simp. He'll come up and kidnap Tasha and hold her for ransom cause she ain't lettin him hit anymore. You saw how he was spazzing last night talkin bout he'll find a way to take care of her, the kids, and her momma....

That dude is up to something. He may just take his dad out.
:childplease:

Shorty stop.. D Wade will not all of a sudden morph into some Michael Corleone shyt.. That's just you lustin after this doofus and wanting him to become something more than what he really is..

A square lame..

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:childplease:

Shorty stop.. D Wade will not all of a sudden morph into some Michael Corleone shyt.. That's just you lustin after this doofus and wanting him to become something more than what he really is..

A square lame..
Yall need to stop shyttn on him. Im just saying he's one of the least likely of all the people on the show to try anything. So why not think he ain't up to something? (Me thinking he cute ain't got shyt to do with it. )

Anyway... We will all find out soon enough. Someone is going to die by the end of the season which I hear is quickly approaching. Just who & by who???

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ghost kept saying he got a plan
-for everybody wondering whether Ghost intentionally left his phone out, it doesn't really matter. Tommy is 'noid and said he ain't using phones no more since he thinks/knows Angie is on his tail. Only thing she gone find on that phone is the pics Ghost took of the ledger at Truth :ohhh:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Ghost kept saying he got a plan
-for everybody wondering whether Ghost intentionally left his phone out, it doesn't really matter. Tommy is 'noid and said he ain't using phones no more since he thinks/knows Angie is on his tail. Only thing she gone find on that phone is the pics Ghost took of the ledger at Truth :ohhh:
What about when Lobos calls him to let him know he's in town, tho....
:lupe:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Yall need to stop shyttn on him. Im just saying he's one of the least likely of all the people on the show to try anything. So why not think he ain't up to something? (Me thinking he cute ain't got shyt to do with it. )

Anyway... We will all find out soon enough. Someone is going to die by the end of the season which I hear is quickly approaching. Just who & by who???

Ghost took care of that man, literally feeding and clothing him.

He fukked his wife :beli:

In his house :beli:

In his truck :beli:

:francis: D wade gotta die