Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
That scene was big too. That showed me that Angela was ready to drop everything flat in 30 seconds becuz she felt that heat around the corner. The jury is still out on Ghost imo if he's gonna let the emotions of his love for Angela and thinking he has her under control get him or if he had too could he just walk away from Angela like she was about to do him. Interesting to watch how this goes.
I think that showed him how far from him she is and how to handle the game. :smile:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Anybody else's DVR randomly record this damn episode in Spanish???? Good thing I'm fluent, but that was so weird. Everything before and after the ep itself was in English. :dahell:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I could see Ghost using that phone to set up the meet with Lobos with Kanan and maybe Tommy in the room. Of course Ghost doesn't show but Angela does with the rest of the FBI knocking out all his enemies in one fell swoop. Also, that last scene of Angela setting up the phone tap, correct me if i'm wrong but whoever did it, they are also tapping Angela's phone right? There's a reason they didn't show the face of whoever setup of the phone tap...
it was the same dude that was getting her all the other stuff. Goofy Makonnen looking dude.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I think that showed him how far from him she is and how to handle the game. :smile:

I hope so. I'm not convinced that he's playing Angela I think he still has feelings for her. Last night showed that Angela is trying to get to Lobos by any means necessary. Jaime or no Jaime. Does Ghost want his freedom and empire? Or does he wanna have his cake and eat it too by having Angela by his side with his freedom?

I need to know 100% is Ghost on the team or is love from years ago clouding his judgment? I've heard some people say his plan was for Angie to clone his phone. That he left it out on purpose. I think he thought he was back in good graces 100% and slipped up. We'll see which it is but I still have my doubts about Ghosts feelings for Angie.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
yo good ass episode :whew:
ghost finally smartened up. Starting to make the right chess moves :salute:
Thought he almost lost his bishop couple eps ago :lupe:

Cant believe tommy was about to kill angie jumping out of that same damn car the feds got him in 2 other crime scenes :mindblown:
This guy got money for a huge ass loft in manhattan and can't afford to have 2-3 cars on deck :dahell:

Angie is a damn snake. :demonic:
Ghost should've been riding with the jobs gang, she couldn't do that snake shyt with the iPhone :win:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I hope so. I'm not convinced that he's playing Angela I think he still has feelings for her. Last night showed that Angela is trying to get to Lobos by any means necessary. Jaime or no Jaime. Does Ghost want his freedom and empire? Or does he wanna have his cake and eat it too by having Angela by his side with his freedom?

I need to know 100% is Ghost on the team or is love from years ago clouding his judgment? I've heard some people say his plan was for Angie to clone his phone. That he left it out on purpose. I think he thought he was back in good graces 100% and slipped up. We'll see which it is but I still have my doubts about Ghosts feelings for Angie.
i agree with you here. He's caking a lil he def didn't leave that phone to be cloned cause people don't expect that.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Too much sex on the show damn
Way too much.

I swear every time a sex scene comes on I'm like
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif