Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Tommy wanted to kill her.

They want Lobos. By arresting the ny distributor and making him flip

I could write a 1000 page essay on this shyt being retarded

I think we keep forgetting who these dudes are. Not corner boys. Not even Avon barks dale or Marlo. These dudes are the main supplier of ALL OF THE COCAINE IN NYC. They got at least 100-200 fukking kis of coke breh chillin. They are supplying the top gang bosses in all of New York.

They are not small time. They ain't even big time. Them shutting down had all of NYC crying and not even knowing where to get more coke after a day or two

Yet they holding work at home, doing robberies by themselves, committing murders, and knowingly doing all of this KNOWING there's an FBI task force devoted to catching them. Not only that. They already have the name and all important info on the equal partner in tommy. Not only that but FBI agents are showing up at your establishment to ask about tommy. Not only that but you sent a man to jail for 15 years and never once thought he'd find out you completely removed his tail light. Not only that but you didn't get him murked inside. Nor when he got out and you know he wants revenge.

I mean come on. All that and they haven't hired one hitter. Haven't asked another squad for one hitter. Haven't changed a damn thing up. Actually added more people and drama to the situation. Knowing they are being watched

And you know everything as well. And your plan is, just change a few things and keep it flowing :mjlol:

How long before FBI just flat out tails them? Taps phones? Arrests people connected and asks them questions? Does a simple voice match with tommy?

This is precisely what happens on every documentary right before a dumb nikka is doing interviews from a jail cell

Tommy is the hitter on the team tho. He's the muscle and Ghost is the brain.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only reason its even considered is cause season 2 of the wire is so weak
Season 2 of "The Wire" wasn't weak though. It just departed from what we had fell in love with. "Power" is the same storyline from season 1. No closed chapters, no new chapters. Literally no time elapsed from Season 1 to 2 storyline wise. "The Wire" was constantly moving.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Season 2 of "The Wire" wasn't weak though. It just departed from what we had fell in love with. "Power" is the same storyline from season 1. No closed chapters, no new chapters. Literally no time elapsed from Season 1 to 2 storyline wise. "The Wire" was constantly moving.
u gotta put "in my opinion" in your statement breh cuz in mines the second season is weak, point blank. I honestly cant even really watch it past that certain persons death. Even the dude who put me on the show that absolutely loves it warned me about the 2nd season before i started watching it

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u gotta put "in my opinion" in your statement breh cuz in mines the second season is weak, point blank. I honestly cant even really watch it past that certain persons death. Even the dude who put me on the show that absolutely loves it warned me about the 2nd season before i started watching it
It's not opinion it's factual. It wasn't weak. Just cuz you don't like it don't make it weak.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It's not opinion it's factual. It wasn't weak. Just cuz you don't like it don't make it weak.
how is it a fukking fact if i just said it was weak and most of the world thinks this :mindblown: dudes done made fukking blogs and shyt about how trash the second season is but your word is bond huh :comeon: gtfoh with YOUR OPINION being fact :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
ILC303-1.gif