Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anybody have a link where I can watch episode 7 this Saturday?

I will be outta town

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

uCd68GY.jpg
9BECf80.jpg
1GHGWmK.jpg
ROdEZNt.jpg
Q8sKflB.jpg
NWWmX4z.jpg
oatBmcY.jpg
qKeIbPz.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ghost was separating from them before Angela. He wants more out of life, Tommy and Tasha are content.

Tommy only holds Tasha down because she can blow everything up. He's said this more than once. Tasha even kicked him out because he asked her that.

Holly snitched that's what set him off. Ghost told him in the hospital if Holly opened her mouth again she was getting "hurt".
yea ghost spent all of last season trying to get out of the game, he is with angela cause in his vison of a new life he wants a chick that has nothing t do with the game.. He feels like if he can ride this investigation out then he can leave his wife and get out..
Came to this conclusion due to Angela coming to the club that night solo in season 1. Fine looking spring chicken like herself isn't walking into the hottest nightclub by herself to meet Ghost. Her confirmation that she is coming back for season 3 gives me a strong feeling that she is the inside man/woman keeping tabs on Jamie for Lobos.

Greg can't be Lobos inside man or else he would have already known Angela was dealing with Ghost. Same as the white guy. Im telling you, it's Angela.

I would stop watching if it turns out to be her, there has been no hints of her being shady in two seasons, no questionable phone calls or actions on her part. She is either at work or fukking ghost, it just doesnt make sense based on what has been going on.. that would be some shyt they would do on Empire, just throw out shocking plot twists just to generate buzz,This show doesnt need that type of random bullshyt..