Q8sKflB.jpg
NWWmX4z.jpg
oatBmcY.jpg
qKeIbPz.jpg
Dirty cop that grabbed Kanan
Dirty cop that grabbed Kanan on trial

Daps
bringing it back... it all goes into holly

holly got pressed, never snitched, had her life threatened by the fbi (jail) and ghost (death) and STILL came home to tell tommy lets move away

so this whole choose ghost over her, wasn't really anything... it wasn't choose to snitch or choose to kill him... it was basically walk away with me and live happily ever after vs staying here making these retarded moves and go to jail

I had to rewatch the scene to make sure I wasn't tripping: it definitely WAS her asking Tommy to snitch on Ghost.

I stand by my original statement, it was a dumb ultimatum so it's easy to see why Tommy didn't even consider that bullshyt.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I had to rewatch the scene to make sure I wasn't tripping: it definitely WAS her asking Tommy to snitch on Ghost.

I stand by my original statement, it was a dumb ultimatum so it's easy to see why Tommy didn't even consider that bullshyt.
I trust you. I'm wrong then. I was just going off memory and her saying "what if we could just disappear"

fukk that bytch saying to snitch. She knew Tommy better than that. She could have at least told her all about ghost paying her to leave before she asked for that

Daps
I trust you. I'm wrong then. I was just going off memory and her saying "what if we could just disappear"

fukk that bytch saying to snitch. She knew Tommy better than that. She could have at least told her all about ghost paying her to leave before she asked for that

Yea she starts the convo with that, and Tommy is like "why would we want to leave N.Y.? It's the greatest city and all our friends are here, our family is here" to which Holly says "I have no friends, I have no family, just you"

Then she lets him know the feds are getting close and that they have an out if they can prove Jamie is Ghost.

All in all, as much as I hate the ultimatum, that was one of the best scenes in the show :ehh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Came to this conclusion due to Angela coming to the club that night solo in season 1. Fine looking spring chicken like herself isn't walking into the hottest nightclub by herself to meet Ghost. Her confirmation that she is coming back for season 3 gives me a strong feeling that she is the inside man/woman keeping tabs on Jamie for Lobos.

Greg can't be Lobos inside man or else he would have already known Angela was dealing with Ghost. Same as the white guy. Im telling you, it's Angela.
:rudy: nah she was supposed to go to the club with her sister in ep 1 ...

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:patrice: I think Shawn is messing with Tasha in real life. I seen some pics of them and they look like they were together

:whoa: No Chatty Patty