:damn:

It's not up on FIOS yet?!

cuba-gooding-jr-air-fighting-o.gif

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ain't seen episode 7 yet but greg knox one of the biggest simps in televised history. angela say "jump" and dude does triple backflips at the prospect of sniffing shorty's panties, like how many times has he broken protocol or gone out of his way to do something for her? like wtf

he remind me of one of my boy's cousins that dead came through once saying "this bytch only hit me up for my nextflix password" all the nikkas in the room stopped and looked at him with the :dahell: expression. i hate nikkas that get controlled like this and can't say "no" to women, yall the reason sex is put on a pedestal and women think p*ssy a rare commodity despite being available in abundance and of low value as much as rocks on the streets, hence the "give him some p*ssy" as reward for being an obedient dog, culture.

:scust:

trinakay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC!!!
I think Kannan and nem gon be in the meeting when the feds rush in... Ghost and tommy bout to finesse
That would be funny seeing as though Kanan and Ruiz trying to take over and push Ghost and Tommy out...I would love to see the looks on their faces if the Feds bust into their "secret meeting" w/o Ghost and Tommy lol