Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
bringing it back... it all goes into holly

holly got pressed, never snitched, had her life threatened by the fbi (jail) and ghost (death) and STILL came home to tell tommy lets move away

so this whole choose ghost over her, wasn't really anything... it wasn't choose to snitch or choose to kill him... it was basically walk away with me and live happily ever after vs staying here making these retarded moves and go to jail

This mirrors the Chris Moltisanti and Adrianna story so well, except Tasha will be the one to setup Holly and give her a false sense of security imho. Angela is too involved already and she stands to have it all turned into ash if the Feds continue with the Full Court press....

Sandoval is definitely getting a 1099 from Lobos, that is the only way this show can make it to season 3 since all the ducks are being lined up for Tommy's arrest.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn

I think Angela breaking down in the bathroom was her response to Holly knowing her relationship with Ghost, not actually discovering that Jamie is Ghost himself. The writer tries to make it seem as if she discovers this through the line "so, how was your day" which was the exact line Ghost asked her when he discovered she was an AUSA.

I can be wrong but besides the obvious that the writer wants us to think with her "fighting for her career" for wanting back in on the Lobos case, its a hunch I have that she wants back in because she is the inside person. The writer has also alluded in the show that women have all of the power so it wouldn't come as a complete surprise that Angela was Lobos inside woman.

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
My wife would never tell me that and if she does that means somehow, somewhere.....i'm losing :mjcry:
shidddd, not if it's said during a 3some
full

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So Tommy kept his loyalty to Ghost over Holly :sas1: shame Ghost won't return the favour and will get him sent down :scust:.

Real threat right now is The Serb. He's like Margos from The Shield and he's going to go after them once he finds out the truth, which will most likely come via Kanan. Have a feeling the casualty from it will be Shawn(he isn't surviving this season) or Ghost's son. Them Serbs don't play:whoa:.

Tasha was looking really good in that ep:win:

Daps
tommy and tasha been like brother and sister... there's at least 10 times where it's just them two alone, discussing life and ghost and business

tommy is the same way with kanan...

he's just a loyal dude... extremely loyal

ghost is snake man... how many nikkas he snaked that we heard about? how many people he lying and cheating on from his own team? how many nikkas he killed or sent to jail that was on his side?

its an entertaining show... but be serious... the biggest drug dealer in NY, making moves like this would NEVER happen.. he moves around like a rookie in the game... which is surprising cause he must have been genius to go from corner boy to boss without a single arrest or record.... yet sees angela in the club one night and is ready to fukk up the entire operation

i mean when your wife has to explain to you to keep a bytch on the team so she don't snitch........... i mean what the fukk
Tommy & Tasha have a connection, they get high together. Still doesn't erase the fact he has worried about her blowing their shyt up on two different occasions. She kicked him out a couple of episodes ago for asking that question.

Tommy isn't loyal. Ghost told him not to get involved with Holly. He did anyway. Holly stole from Tasha. He covered for her. He told all their business to Holly. None of that can be considered loyalty.

Tommy and Ghost killed Breeze. Tommy & Kanan both used that story to manipulate and ease Ghost's mind about killing Rolla. Everybody seems to be in business for themselves, it's not just Ghost.

Ghost was trying to walk away since Ep. 1. Angela isn't the reason.

Daps
bringing it back... it all goes into holly

holly got pressed, never snitched, had her life threatened by the fbi (jail) and ghost (death) and STILL came home to tell tommy lets move away

so this whole choose ghost over her, wasn't really anything... it wasn't choose to snitch or choose to kill him... it was basically walk away with me and live happily ever after vs staying here making these retarded moves and go to jail
Holly snitched. She never gave a formal statement, but she snitched. She attempted to turn over evidence that could incriminate Ghost. She's a snitch.