Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ghost was separating from them before Angela. He wants more out of life, Tommy and Tasha are content.

Tommy only holds Tasha down because she can blow everything up. He's said this more than once. Tasha even kicked him out because he asked her that.

Holly snitched that's what set him off. Ghost told him in the hospital if Holly opened her mouth again she was getting "hurt".
tommy and tasha been like brother and sister... there's at least 10 times where it's just them two alone, discussing life and ghost and business

tommy is the same way with kanan...

he's just a loyal dude... extremely loyal

ghost is snake man... how many nikkas he snaked that we heard about? how many people he lying and cheating on from his own team? how many nikkas he killed or sent to jail that was on his side?

its an entertaining show... but be serious... the biggest drug dealer in NY, making moves like this would NEVER happen.. he moves around like a rookie in the game... which is surprising cause he must have been genius to go from corner boy to boss without a single arrest or record.... yet sees angela in the club one night and is ready to fukk up the entire operation

i mean when your wife has to explain to you to keep a bytch on the team so she don't snitch........... i mean what the fukk

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
How did The Wire get cancelled? They ran the storyline to the end naturally.

Link or it didn't happen.
simon couldn't even get a full last season... he begged for more time and they wouldn't even give him that much.. the ratings were so horrible every season he thought would be the last

Tommy a dumbass, but I don't think anyone ever questioned his loyalty. He's loyal to a fault.

Holly deserves to be shytted on. She has zero reason to create that "ghost or me" ultimatum. The Feds have nothing and she knows this, Tommy just needs to tighten up and they can withstand this. Instead she's asking Tommy to throw his childhood friend, his road dog under the bus for no reason. She's not loyal to the family, she's just loyal to Tommy, and even that's not real loyalty that's crazy bytch loyalty where as soon as Tommy pisses her off she'd burn his world to the ground just to see him hurt.

zero reason :mindblown:

she was questioned by the fbi for like 8 hours that night over shyt tommy was doing... not one mention of ghost... so she has the reason of "you're about to get locked by an organization with a 99% conviction rate"

she was told by ghost to leave or get murked... so that pretty much is the main reason she can't stay and he would need to leave with her

the feds have nothing but his car at the scene of two murders, knowing he's a huge trafficker, and knowing everything about him

y'all sound like ghost..

"the feds is on us with a major crime unit? angela said they gonna arrest tommy any day now? lets just continue every single aspect the same and nothing will happen"

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you are pulled over, you get the option of saying how you'd like to be tested... that's why if you listen closely, they ASK you to take it... "put your lips on this PLEASE" same way they ask you "would you mind if i searched it"

now in a DUI... you can request to take the field test instead OR blood test... which usually requires them to take you in somewhere and test you

and just like ghost said, he asked for a blood test to give him time to sober up, cause he wasn't really drunk... he might habe been at .08 or .09... but a 30 min ride could be .07 and you off scott free

if you know you been drinking but not too much ALWAYS ask for blood..... if you know it's too much go for field... at least you have a shot

breath will always be the highest cause its right there and immediate and has numbers attached

blood is most accurate but also buys you time

field isn't accurate at all so hopefully you're a good drunk... but at least they don't have a number to put to your name.... well until you fail it... then they get the breath just to have a number

:ohhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
don't start drinking and driving breh.... that 20 min trip to the hospital ain't doin shyt for you when you stone drunk

Do you have the right to choose between a blood or breath test?
Yes, you have the right to choose but if one of the tests is unavailable, you are required to take the other available test. For example, if the police department’s breath tester is broken, you will be required to take a blood test. You may only opt for the less-accurate urine test in the highly unlikely situation where both blood and breath tests are not available. Despite the requirement that the police offer you a choice between blood and breath tests, the courts have refused to effectively enforce this provision. In one case, the police refused to give the suspected drunk driver a choice and insisted on a blood test. The court refused to exclude evidence based on a coerced blood test, thereby gutting the law allowing such a choice of any enforcement mechanism.

Which test should you choose?
Take the breath test if … If you had only one beer, glass of wine, or mild drink, your blood alcohol will be under 0.05%, a level so low that no sane prosecutor would try the case. Since results from a breath test (unlike those from a blood test) can be directly displayed on the measuring device right away, it will become clear that you’re sober and the police might therefore let you go.

Take the blood test if … Choose the blood test if you’re sure you’re below 0.08% or if it’s been less than an hour since you’ve finished your last drink (more, if you’ve eaten food). That’s because your body is still absorbing alcohol. When your body is absorbing alcohol, a breath test will give an erroneously high value. So, if you last drank less than an hour before you’re tested, don’t take the breath test

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
don't start drinking and driving breh.... that 20 min trip to the hospital ain't doin shyt for you when you stone drunk

Do you have the right to choose between a blood or breath test?
Yes, you have the right to choose but if one of the tests is unavailable, you are required to take the other available test. For example, if the police department’s breath tester is broken, you will be required to take a blood test. You may only opt for the less-accurate urine test in the highly unlikely situation where both blood and breath tests are not available. Despite the requirement that the police offer you a choice between blood and breath tests, the courts have refused to effectively enforce this provision. In one case, the police refused to give the suspected drunk driver a choice and insisted on a blood test. The court refused to exclude evidence based on a coerced blood test, thereby gutting the law allowing such a choice of any enforcement mechanism.

Which test should you choose?
Take the breath test if … If you had only one beer, glass of wine, or mild drink, your blood alcohol will be under 0.05%, a level so low that no sane prosecutor would try the case. Since results from a breath test (unlike those from a blood test) can be directly displayed on the measuring device right away, it will become clear that you’re sober and the police might therefore let you go.

Take the blood test if … Choose the blood test if you’re sure you’re below 0.08% or if it’s been less than an hour since you’ve finished your last drink (more, if you’ve eaten food). That’s because your body is still absorbing alcohol. When your body is absorbing alcohol, a breath test will give an erroneously high value. So, if you last drank less than an hour before you’re tested, don’t take the breath test
hate to quote myself lol... but that last part is soooo true

my boy was at a bar... took his only shot of the night on his way out... gets on his bike, cops pull him over 2 miles down the road... gave him a breath test, shyt was sup outrageously high.. and he told them he just finished a shot and wasn't drunk at all.....

they still threw his WHITE ass in jail... should have took that blood test like ghost

Daps
zero reason :mindblown:

she was questioned by the fbi for like 8 hours that night over shyt tommy was doing... not one mention of ghost... so she has the reason of "you're about to get locked by an organization with a 99% conviction rate"

she was told by ghost to leave or get murked... so that pretty much is the main reason she can't stay and he would need to leave with her

the feds have nothing but his car at the scene of two murders, knowing he's a huge trafficker, and knowing everything about him

y'all sound like ghost..

"the feds is on us with a major crime unit? angela said they gonna arrest tommy any day now? lets just continue every single aspect the same and nothing will happen"

She was questioned for 8 hours and it became apparent that the feds NEEDED her cuz they have nothing.

Literally, all they have is his car driving around at the same time as two murders, what could be his voice on a wire, and a partial sketch. That's it. That's not enough to bring charges, not even close. Feds know this. They don't have enough on Tommy for him to even begin thinking of snitching. So yes, that was a dumb ass ultimatum, one that would only be brought by someone who doesn't give two shyts about the family out the business.

Clearly they're closing in, so Tommy needs to cool it, back away. He's too hot. But there's no need to throw away a lifetime friendship and a multi-million dollar enterprise. They could've just as easily sent Tommy on a vacation til shyt blew over.

I don't know how I sound like Ghost, when I've stated, repeatedly, that they (especially Tommy) need to adjust how they're operating now that they know the feds is watching. It makes no sense that Tommy is STILL driving everywhere in his legit car, keeping large amounts of cash at his place (especially given all the rabbit holes they showed he had throughout the city), and there's no reason whatsoever for him to have product in his house. Unless he is using, that makes no sense with or without the feds closing in

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
She was questioned for 8 hours and it became apparent that the feds NEEDED her cuz they have nothing.

Literally, all they have is his car driving around at the same time as two murders, what could be his voice on a wire, and a partial sketch. That's it. That's not enough to bring charges, not even close. Feds know this. They don't have enough on Tommy for him to even begin thinking of snitching. So yes, that was a dumb ass ultimatum, one that would only be brought by someone who doesn't give two shyts about the family out the business.

Clearly they're closing in, so Tommy needs to cool it, back away. He's too hot. But there's no need to throw away a lifetime friendship and a multi-million dollar enterprise. They could've just as easily sent Tommy on a vacation til shyt blew over.

I don't know how I sound like Ghost, when I've stated, repeatedly, that they (especially Tommy) need to adjust how they're operating now that they know the feds is watching. It makes no sense that Tommy is STILL driving everywhere in his legit car, keeping large amounts of cash at his place (especially given all the rabbit holes they showed he had throughout the city), and there's no reason whatsoever for him to have product in his house. Unless he is using, that makes no sense with or without the feds closing in
No they need to quit. The FBI doesn't go away. Stop chasing after a summer in cancun. What you think this is breh?

The second you hear the words, the FBI has a task force on us and they are making an arrest any day now...........

It's over breh. Pack it up. Get the fukk out of there. FOREVER

There's a million and 1 nikkas that wish they left the country after their wake up call.

You don't need to know what they got. Who they need. Just plan on them finding it or finding that person. Just cause you ain't snitch don't mean they showed you the entire case file. It also don't mean there aren't 25 other people who won't do the same

It's wasn't so much kill ghost or some shyt. shyt you don't even have to stop being friends. She said lets disappear and start over. That's it!!

Ghost said the shyt was clear. Holly just came in and said its not and they are building a huge fukking case solely on YOU. And your plan is to kill her and switch up slightly???

You'll catch me in some island in the Philippines or some shyt. Way far away. Somewhere they don't extradite.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Yea one of the preople on the force who gets screen time is obviously working for em. Could be Angie, Knocks, or Scandavol
I don't think it's any of them honestly

Angie cause she doing too much work on this when she knows it's only gonna get Lobos locked up. She'd be throwing the case instead of trying to make it. And we have the privilege of seeing her home life and phone texts etc etc

Knocks fought to get Angela back. didn't snitch when she broke in his password. Could get her thrown off and destroy the whole case by telling that she fukking dude.

New boss maybe. That could happen cause I haven't seen him really do shyt to go out his way and help or hurt the case. And he already fukked up in la

But Lobos knew last season about the FBI before he was even there. So his contact was in ny before shyt went down and the bosses changed

So I'm going with some random they find in the office. Kinda like the wire ended up doing finding out some random judge was the court leak after 5 seasons.

Daps
No they need to quit. The FBI doesn't go away. Stop chasing after a summer in cancun. What you think this is breh?

The second you hear the words, the FBI has a task force on us and they are making an arrest any day now...........

It's over breh. Pack it up. Get the fukk out of there. FOREVER

There's a million and 1 nikkas that wish they left the country after their wake up call.

You don't need to know what they got. Who they need. Just plan on them finding it or finding that person. Just cause you ain't snitch don't mean they showed you the entire case file. It also don't mean there aren't 25 other people who won't do the same

It's wasn't so much kill ghost or some shyt. shyt you don't even have to stop being friends. She said lets disappear and start over. That's it!!

Ghost said the shyt was clear. Holly just came in and said its not and they are building a huge fukking case solely on YOU. And your plan is to kill her and switch up slightly???

You'll catch me in some island in the Philippines or some shyt. Way far away. Somewhere they don't extradite.

They're after Lobos, not Ghost and Tommy. I can think of many reasons why this would blow over.

The higher ups in the feds could get fed up with their failures and close up shop (i.e. the case could lose it's funding...they've already failed embarrassingly twice, once in N.Y., once in Cali). Lobos could be get caught some other way, even by some other agency. Lobos could get taken out by the rival Mexican cartel he's beefing with. Etc. Etc.

When did I say my plan was to kill Holly? :dwillhuh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
They're after Lobos, not Ghost and Tommy. I can think of many reasons why this would blow over.

The higher ups in the feds could get fed up with their failures and close up shop (i.e. the case could lose it's funding...they've already failed embarrassingly twice, once in N.Y., once in Cali). Lobos could be get caught some other way, even by some other agency. Lobos could get taken out by the rival Mexican cartel he's beefing with. Etc. Etc.

When did I say my plan was to kill Holly? :dwillhuh:
Tommy wanted to kill her.

They want Lobos. By arresting the ny distributor and making him flip

I could write a 1000 page essay on this shyt being retarded

I think we keep forgetting who these dudes are. Not corner boys. Not even Avon barks dale or Marlo. These dudes are the main supplier of ALL OF THE COCAINE IN NYC. They got at least 100-200 fukking kis of coke breh chillin. They are supplying the top gang bosses in all of New York.

They are not small time. They ain't even big time. Them shutting down had all of NYC crying and not even knowing where to get more coke after a day or two

Yet they holding work at home, doing robberies by themselves, committing murders, and knowingly doing all of this KNOWING there's an FBI task force devoted to catching them. Not only that. They already have the name and all important info on the equal partner in tommy. Not only that but FBI agents are showing up at your establishment to ask about tommy. Not only that but you sent a man to jail for 15 years and never once thought he'd find out you completely removed his tail light. Not only that but you didn't get him murked inside. Nor when he got out and you know he wants revenge.

I mean come on. All that and they haven't hired one hitter. Haven't asked another squad for one hitter. Haven't changed a damn thing up. Actually added more people and drama to the situation. Knowing they are being watched

And you know everything as well. And your plan is, just change a few things and keep it flowing :mjlol:

How long before FBI just flat out tails them? Taps phones? Arrests people connected and asks them questions? Does a simple voice match with tommy?

This is precisely what happens on every documentary right before a dumb nikka is doing interviews from a jail cell

Daps
Tommy wanted to kill her.

They want Lobos. By arresting the ny distributor and making him flip

I could write a 1000 page essay on this shyt being retarded

I think we keep forgetting who these dudes are. Not corner boys. Not even Avon barks dale or Marlo. These dudes are the main supplier of ALL OF THE COCAINE IN NYC. They got at least 100-200 fukking kis of coke breh chillin. They are supplying the top gang bosses in all of New York.

They are not small time. They ain't even big time. Them shutting down had all of NYC crying and not even knowing where to get more coke after a day or two

Yet they holding work at home, doing robberies by themselves, committing murders, and knowingly doing all of this KNOWING there's an FBI task force devoted to catching them. Not only that. They already have the name and all important info on the equal partner in tommy. Not only that but FBI agents are showing up at your establishment to ask about tommy. Not only that but you sent a man to jail for 15 years and never once thought he'd find out you completely removed his tail light. Not only that but you didn't get him murked inside. Nor when he got out and you know he wants revenge.

I mean come on. All that and they haven't hired one hitter. Haven't asked another squad for one hitter. Haven't changed a damn thing up. Actually added more people and drama to the situation. Knowing they are being watched

And you know everything as well. And your plan is, just change a few things and keep it flowing :mjlol:

How long before FBI just flat out tails them? Taps phones? Arrests people connected and asks them questions? Does a simple voice match with tommy?

This is precisely what happens on every documentary right before a dumb nikka is doing interviews from a jail cell

I do agree that a lot of this shyt is retarded.

But our convo started with Holly's dumb ass ultimatum. If this amount of heat would make you rat out your day one, you probably ain't built for this and would've never reached the height Ghost and Tommy are at. :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I do agree that a lot of this shyt is retarded.

But our convo started with Holly's dumb ass ultimatum. If this amount of heat would make you rat out your day one, you probably ain't built for this and would've never reached the height Ghost and Tommy are at. :yeshrug:
bringing it back... it all goes into holly

holly got pressed, never snitched, had her life threatened by the fbi (jail) and ghost (death) and STILL came home to tell tommy lets move away

so this whole choose ghost over her, wasn't really anything... it wasn't choose to snitch or choose to kill him... it was basically walk away with me and live happily ever after vs staying here making these retarded moves and go to jail