Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Daps
if you think about it... ghost been the most p*ssy whipped dude from jump

nikka jeopardized his wife, his home, his kids, his business, his freedom, his best friend and his life to keep knowingly fukking a federal agent, instead of getting out of the fukking country

meanwhile tommy never snitched, was ready to murk that bytch angela in two seconds after finding out she was fbi, was willing to murk the love of his life two seconds after finding out she was THINKING about snitching, still held down tasha to comfort her and smoke blunts and tell her ghost was keeping it 100, meanwhile trying to cock block ghost into not fukking up his marriage, and buying tasha diamonds to replace his girls fukk up, just to keep them all together and happy

even holly went toe to toe with the motherfukking fbi... 3 prosecutors and a 3 year bid in her face... didn't tell a fukking word... even got a plan to get her man free... wouldn't leave when facing death... and still came clean to tommy and told him everything, to let him choose... and when he chose ghost... STILL didn't snitch, just bounced from the scene

and nikkas be shytting on tommy and his girl... nah give me those two in my corner and i'd never have to worry about my back.. ghost might sell you out over..... well... he killed a kid he raised up from the street, because of 1 nikka's advice... the same nikka he sent to jail, is the same nikka he trusts that much to kill decade long friends

ghost a dummy man

Tommy a dumbass, but I don't think anyone ever questioned his loyalty. He's loyal to a fault.

Holly deserves to be shytted on. She has zero reason to create that "ghost or me" ultimatum. The Feds have nothing and she knows this, Tommy just needs to tighten up and they can withstand this. Instead she's asking Tommy to throw his childhood friend, his road dog under the bus for no reason. She's not loyal to the family, she's just loyal to Tommy, and even that's not real loyalty that's crazy bytch loyalty where as soon as Tommy pisses her off she'd burn his world to the ground just to see him hurt.

trinakay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC!!!
Two quick observations:

Ghost driving himself after drinking makes me think that Shawn will definitely be offed.

Secondly, I am almost POSITIVE Angela is working for Lobos.
How do you figure that Angela is working for Lobos, why not Greg or the dude that took over the taskforce? Maybe I missed some clues but I cant see that.....

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two quick observations:

Ghost driving himself after drinking makes me think that Shawn will definitely be offed.

Secondly, I am almost POSITIVE Angela is working for Lobos.
Would be a good plot twist. Everything else is pretty predictable. My money on Greg though. He's the only mainstay that's not in on any fukkery.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
"You keep fukkin her until I tell you to stop"

That's all we ever want to hear ladies :wow:

full

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
How do you figure that Angela is working for Lobos, why not Greg or the dude that took over the taskforce? Maybe I missed some clues but I cant see that.....
Came to this conclusion due to Angela coming to the club that night solo in season 1. Fine looking spring chicken like herself isn't walking into the hottest nightclub by herself to meet Ghost. Her confirmation that she is coming back for season 3 gives me a strong feeling that she is the inside man/woman keeping tabs on Jamie for Lobos.

Greg can't be Lobos inside man or else he would have already known Angela was dealing with Ghost. Same as the white guy. Im telling you, it's Angela.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Came to this conclusion due to Angela coming to the club that night solo in season 1. Fine looking spring chicken like herself isn't walking into the hottest nightclub by herself to meet Ghost. Her confirmation that she is coming back for season 3 gives me a strong feeling that she is the inside man/woman keeping tabs on Jamie for Lobos.

Greg can't be Lobos inside man or else he would have already known Angela was dealing with Ghost. Same as the white guy. Im telling you, it's Angela.
She wasn't by herself :heh:

If she knew Jamie was ghost, then why would she break down in the bathroom :what:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wire's first season blows Power out of the water. Completely. It's not even close.
Power is overrated as fukk. Just a bunch of p*ssy whipped "king pins" putting lives in danger on some romeo & juliet shyt. Dont ever mention this show with The Wire ever.