Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
damn brehs I wanted to jump in the tv and strangle that bytch myself :pacspit: my nikka Tommy took her in like a runaway dog and she expect him to turn his back on his brother:pacspit:, D Wade got them draws them chocolate nippes:whew: them serbs dont play no games:damn: 50 right hand man is gonna fukk around and catch 9 from 50 for fukking with them papies :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Shawn knows how to shoot a gun. :beli: he got Tasha fooled but not me. Shawn gone pull a fast one before the season is up.
"It's me Tasha, It was me all along Tasha"

VNSL2Yc.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Gotta give props to DWade...He's a dumb thirsty simp with a death wish but at least he can now die knowing he sucked on those luscious chocolate areolas...Best breast meats I seen on television...

Tommy is easily the biggest idiot on television...bytch told you she spoke to the feds and wants to make a deal to snitch on ghost...You know she knows enough to bring your whole business down, the last thing you want to happen in that situation is that bytch fearing for her life and running to the feds for protection...A smart man would of told her basic ass what she wanted to hear to get those damn cuffs off and then make her disappear...but nah this idiot goes into a c*nt/whore/slut tirade while he's cuffed to a bed and can't do a damn thing to stop her...:smh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Love the show but its always a handful of lil minor dumb shyt that the writers include in each episode that irks me. Cmon @ Ghost getting the gun lifted off of him when he rolled into the Serbian spot with the door wide fukking open in broad daylight....in NYC no less. They could have shot that scene a lil differently, crime lords, especially Eurocacs, ain't that damn sloppy. Then you got Holly handing over hammers with silencers on them to the feds underneath a table at Panera Bread, smh. Angie could have arranged a more secure spot to do that shyt at.
foolishness

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Yo why tommy got heat in the car with the shhhhhhh and work at the crib when he already know the feds watching :what:

His character may be a simp but he's also way too smart for some stupid shyt like that, especially after emphasizing that he don't go near the work.. The writers stay fukking up :beli:
All while braggin, "hes too smart to get caught"

That coupled with driving his everyday car to go catch bodies out of have me like :mindblown:

Ace2306

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She pulled the panties to the side :gladbron: :wow:

Tasha mama serving that ether :talibama: Got her smartening up real quick

Holly and/or Angela about to get bodied. Things looking real good with these birds about to get off the show :blessed:

:mjlol::mjlol: At y'all thinking either is dying soon, they're the source of all the drama 50 and the Serbs can't carry that alone

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Lol the sex scene was pretty intense to say the least. I found myself turning from there screen like 'Oh my.... They're really going at it...' But random thought, that blue really looks nice on her, it was very complementing. Like I think I need to invest in more blue.

I just about died when Tasha told Ghost to keep fukking Angie. :skip:
kanye14.gif

Scheme scheme, plot plot....

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I LOVED this episode.

Tommy deserves everything, everyone hinted to him that Holly is not to be trusted.

Its crazy how Tasha is coming off with the one with the balls and not Ghost. But it seems Tasha's mom is the one who only controls her.:mjlol:

I can tell Angie is slipping up, Ghost is already onto her and he's doing it smoothly.

Haitians DO NOT sound like that Power... Please get the accents right.

LOL at the Hispanics saying this is our country...:laff:

But yeah theres something off about Shawn when he tried to kiss Tasha at the gun range. Now this guy is learning how to use a gun??? I can already see something bad happening.

I dont see anything good coming out of these characters besides Kanen.
I forgot about this shyt...

Black POTUS...

Beaners = this is our country :mjlol:

Basic didn't snitch on Tommy though...

She informed him the feds brought her in for questioning and that they think he's ghost...Then she was inquiring about their next move and that moron in typical cave CAC fashion flipped out...The dude is incapable of processing a logical thought, he's all reactionary...If my shorty told me my associates/homies jump off who I know is a Fed is trying to frame me as ghost I would not have been mad at shorty...I would of got at ghost for that bullshyt because he supposed to have his bytch under control and he clearly doesn't...Then there is the million dollar question of is this nikka tryna set me up to take the fall...It's obvious ghost wants to go legit but has no way out especially after losing his club...I'm assuming Tommy doesn't know ghost and Tasha got Kannan locked up because if he does his reaction to what Holly told him is even more retarded...

Don't trust anybody are the wisest words ever said...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yo why tommy got heat in the car with the shhhhhhh and work at the crib when he already know the feds watching :what:

His character may be a simp but he's also way too smart for some stupid shyt like that, especially after emphasizing that he don't go near the work.. The writers stay fukking up :beli:
its disappointing when i see that shyt. like tommy :wtf:

the writers gotta clean this shyt up man.