Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Man. This was probably the best "acted" episode of the series. So much emotion shown :whew:. Tasha killed it in the car with Ghost, Angie killed all her scenes, and the ending with Tommy and Holly was great. Show really is getting better and better every week

This Holly centric episode better have an important ending.

Low key the Holly Centric episodes been the best ones..

Her time must be near the end...

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Shawn knows how to shoot a gun. :beli: he got Tasha fooled but not me. Shawn gone pull a fast one before the season is up.

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking this too.
He is too much of an observer, too quiet.
He comes off as timid, but I think his hand will be up under
our skirts very soon. They won't see him coming

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq:

VuBjynZl.gif

7wIH5dTz.gif

jXVHDlN0.gif

7VqH9VRX.gif

2m0LvdGq.gif

69393e.gif

that chocolate brown skin with the blue bra & panties :wow:....shyt was like a freshly opened Nestle crunch bar

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Holly just won't go away:damn:they need to cancel Christmas on her ass :damn:
Tommy should've remained calm, tricked her into un-cuffing him and then
33m24ae.jpg
:demonic:

dem Serbs are wild af :huhldup::merchant: Albanian breh got the Scarface treatment and he didn't even rob them :damn:

:russ:at Tasha wanting Ghost to keep fukkin Angela and manipulate her:bryan:she really bout that lifestyle they live:wow:talk about a team player:mjcry:

her in that blue bra & panties tho:ohlawd:I bet Shawn ain't last a minute in that:dead:Shawn wanna move up the ranks but he don't even know how to shoot a gun:beli::snoop:

I don't think Angela and Ghost are gonna be living happily ever after :wow:

watch Stern's wife help or give Ghost the club back:sas1:

that Dre and Ruiz convo was interesting :patrice:we'll see where that goes

I miss Kanan and his fukkery:pachaha:, he'll probably be back next week
29c4gk.jpg

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love the show but its always a handful of lil minor dumb shyt that the writers include in each episode that irks me. Cmon @ Ghost getting the gun lifted off of him when he rolled into the Serbian spot with the door wide fukking open in broad daylight....in NYC no less. They could have shot that scene a lil differently, crime lords, especially Eurocacs, ain't that damn sloppy. Then you got Holly handing over hammers with silencers on them to the feds underneath a table at Panera Bread, smh. Angie could have arranged a more secure spot to do that shyt at.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I LOVED this episode.

Tommy deserves everything, everyone hinted to him that Holly is not to be trusted.

Its crazy how Tasha is coming off with the one with the balls and not Ghost. But it seems Tasha's mom is the one who only controls her.:mjlol:

I can tell Angie is slipping up, Ghost is already onto her and he's doing it smoothly.

Haitians DO NOT sound like that Power... Please get the accents right.

LOL at the Hispanics saying this is our country...:laff:

But yeah theres something off about Shawn when he tried to kiss Tasha at the gun range. Now this guy is learning how to use a gun??? I can already see something bad happening.

I dont see anything good coming out of these characters besides Kanen.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
shawn to try and smoke ghost since he now knows how to shoot+he has had a taste of the puss?:patrice:

:mjcry: my nig tommy pullin out chairs and demanding the waiter:mjcry:sad fukking site